Lee

Clementine's Dream...

Clementine can be seen as a little girl on the train Lee and the reset were on when they went to Savannah.

"Hey sweet pea.." A voice says...

"Lee?" Clem asks looking over to see Lee sitting next to her.

"Why the train?" He asks.

"You always pick the train."

"I'm not too sure, maybe because this is where it all started." Clem responds.

"Where you taught me to shoot, cut my hair, and to be ready for anything."

"Yeah, you were a quick study." Lee responds.

"What's on your mind this time?" He asks.

"I'm scared Lee, for Y/N and the rest, they're depending on me and I'm not sure that what I am doing is right."

"I know that feeling sweet pea.." he responds.

"I was making everything up along the way..."

"Really? I never noticed.. if felt like you always knew the right thing to do." Clem responds.

"Yeah, but I got lucky and luck counts for a lot."

"I could really use some luck by now." Clem says.

"You wanna tell me about what you are up against?" Asks Lee.

"Well, I'm in a new group now, and I have been in so many but they always fall apart." Clem continues.

"But I really like this group, Y/N does too because it almost feels like home."

"That's a good thing Clem, it's always been hard being alone out there." Lee says.

"But now we're in trouble! Bad people captured Y/N and a few of my friends and I'm scared because getting the rest of them back might get us hurt or even killed.." Clem says.

Lee just keeps a smile on his face after hearing those words.

"I'm not worried.." he says.

"Whatever trouble you are in you always get out of it, you and Y/N both. You'll even get your friends out of it."

"But you don't know that.." Clem responds.

"But I do know you're a survivor, and the Clementine I know is gonna find a way to fix the problem." Lee says.

Clem agreed with Lee and appreciates the comfort he is giving her.

"Yeah, I made it this far after all." She says.

"You sure did, when a lot of others could not." Lee responds.

"Never give in Clem. Just imagine the look on Y/N's face when he sees you. Him and Louis and the rest are gonna have hope again knowing you came to rescue them."

Clem now gets scared and sad just thinking of all possible outcomes.

"Aw, sweet pea you always get like this before something big."

"Remember how scared you and Y/N were when you charged into that mess at the McCaroll ranch, you survived that didn't you?" Asks Lee.

"That was different, because this time he is not by my side." Clem responds.

"I know, it's hard when you have something to lose, but having people to care about is always good."

"They're fighting beside you, because of you and Y/N." Lee says as he stands up.

"Come see me again when you have gotten them out, safe too."

Clem wishes she could stay there forever but all good thing will come to an end.

"Lee, I miss you so much, I wish you were really here with me and Y/N." Clem says.

"I miss you too, but we'll have to make do with pretending."

Clem frowns when Lee says this turning back around.

"Thank you Lee, talking to you always helps me feel a lot more better." She says.

Lee now begins to walk away but stops halfway to ask Clem something.

"I forgot to ask.. how is the boy?"

"He is good, you would like AJ a lot." Clem responds.

"I bet I would, have you taught him to shoot yet?"

"Heh.. you have no idea."

"I guess the world had gotten hard since I left it, a kid growing up in it... I bet he'd be hard on everyone too." Lee says.

"But now you and Y/N are in my shoes, raising a kid, think you can handle it?" He asks.

"I'll try but you won't believe it Lee, AJ is a challenge, sometimes he can be trouble." Clem responds.

"And he has no idea he is growing up too fast."

"Sounds like someone I know." Lee responds.

Clem at this point doesn't want to leave Lee and is just sad, she quickly runs up to him and hugs him.

Lee hugs back as the train horn blows and he looks back down at Clem.

"Wow, just look at you.." he says now seeing that Clem is now her current age and has gotten taller.

"I know I told you I would keep moving Lee, but I'm tired of running." She says.

"I have a home.."

"Then you're off the hook, a home is better than I could ever hope for." Lee says.

"Time to go Clementine.."

Lee says walking into the darkness...

"You got people that need you." He finally says before turning away and leaving.

"Goodbye Lee.." Clem says one last time before waking up..

Reality..

"Clem wake up, it's time to go." AJ says.

"We got a long walk.."

She nods as she begins to tear up a bit thinking about Lee in her dream as she grabs her hat and walks out the door...