Backstory

Stayed up till almost 3 in the morning to finish the first half of this chapter then completed the other half just now so plz let me know any mistakes I made because I was really tired while writing this...

Clem and Aj make it to the party Ruby was throwing and everyone was there setting stuff up.

"I take it things are coming together?" Clem asks.

"Well still need to figure out the lighting, music and what to write on the banner." Ruby responds.

Clem looks at the green, red, and purple jar and approaches them.

"I've been going back and forth about these colors and still can't decide what to do." Ruby says.

"Red." Clem responds.

"I'll make it happen."

She now approaches a gramophone on  the left.

"I pulled out the old headmasters gramophone to play some records, just let me know what you want to listen to."

"I wouldn't mind a little Country I guess." Clem says.

Clem now approaches a plain white banner.

"I haven't really thought of what to say, but I was thinking of something like 'we're gonna get through this!' Kinda thing."

"AJ want to pick something?" Clem asks.

"Really?" Says Ruby.

"Yes but it's a surprise, I have a great idea." AJ responds.

Ruby stares at AJ not sure if this is a good idea.

"I will not swear all over it." AJ says.

"Alright well I will have Tenn get his paintbrush and write whatever AJ wants to be on here."

They all walk to sit down and look around the room.

"Oh and Willy said he had something to show you but he wanted to show you after the party." Ruby says.

Clem heads upstairs to see what Willy wanted, she finds him in the office.

"Clem check it out! I found a bunch of books on ships." He says.

"There is awesome stuff a about fire at sea and explosions! The key is just to get to the boiler."

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Asks Clem.

"We're gonna blow up the boat." Willy says.

"It's the only way to get them to not hurt anymore people ever again."

"Well Willy, I don't wanna discourage you in any way but we're gonna be on that boat to rescuer the others, don't get us killed." Says Clem.

"I won't, I still have a few details to work out and all but I'll make sure there is time for you to get off the boat before she goes off." Willy responds.

"Okay everyone, get ready to boogie!" Ruby yells out.

Clem starts to head downstairs but Willy calls out her name.

"Clem, I'm sorry about how I treated Tenn... I didn't mean to get angry, I know it's not his fault."

"That's nice Willy but don't tell me, tell Tenn." She says.

Clem continues to make her way downstairs.

Once downstairs she sees AJ already dancing and having fun while Violet watches.