Chapter 2: Are you in Wonderland?

Third persons view

You didn't notice earlier but your left foot is aching, must be from the bad fall. You weren't really expecting to jump down from a high wall, you didn't even notice yourself crying over being at your only "true" best friend.

But that change when you went deeper into the woods. You dont know where to go, and you dont know where you are right now. All you could think off is finishing your life. What's the point of being alive anyway? I mean, you have nothing left. Your beloved sister is gone, your family is the worst, and you lost your interest of going to school, and you dont have any friends anymore. It's like, the universe is playing tricks on you as they laugh at your pathetic face.

Alice...

You stop dead at your tracks. You could've sworn you heard someone just spoke and say the name of Alice. Up until you realize what you were wearing. You clutch your fist.
Why are you scared when at the moment, right there, you wanted to end your life, you took up the courage to spoke,
"H-Hello...?" Shakily because the autumn's wind breezily past you, your not in the wonderland are you? That would be funny. Your not mad, bonkers.
"Is...Is someone there!" You raised up your voice, but the only reply you got is the breeze of the air.
You continued to walk, deeper into the woods.

||~~♤♤~~||

"She looks definitely like Alice."

"She's not. That's just a costume, it's already the month of November."

"R-Really?"

"Don't care! Time here doesn't really exist okay? And look, she's shivering!"

"That's not f-funny..."

"Oh shut it! She must be so terrified right now!"

"Shut up, we can just help her out, you know."

"You do your stuff wise guy, but right now, I want to see that girl suffer more right here on the woods."

"..."

"W-what do you mean?"

"You'll figure it out, right Lantern Bearer?"

||~~♡♡~~||

Sorry it had to be short~ promise I'll update tonight or tomorrow a bit longer! Thanks for supporting me in this!! Luv yah !😘