Chapter 6: Home? its a little fancy

Reader's point of view

It's like...were walking for ages, thoughts were running into my brain if I should ask Wirt about it. It's nice having a talk with Finn, and Bipper annoying him or scaring him. I laugh at their antics, as well as for Wirt. He seems like a killjoy.

"Uh...Wirt?" I called out he didn't spun his head around to look at me, instead he hummed,

"Hm?" He hummed keeping a straight head forward, his eyes were still on the path that were taking.

"A-Are we there yet...?" I stuttered, I heard him sigh. I worried for a second that he will be annoyed, but instead he answered me.

"We will get there when we get there." He said, plainly. Nothing more. I chuckle nervously which made Bipper rest his arms on my shoulder.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk!" He clicked his tongue and smirk at Wirt, I can see Wirt was glaring down at Bipper, Wirt sigh and rolled his eyes, "That's not a way to talk to a pretty lady~!" He sang in a flirt way which made my cheeks heat up. Bipper smirked at me as he look back at Wirt who seems to stopped at walking...and so is the three of us, Me, Bipper, and Finn.

"Would really call yourself a gentleman just because you want to help her? Well, no..." he paused as he pulled me closer to him, most likely hugging me sideways. I can imagine myself turning different kinds of red shades in my cheeks.

Wirt still glared at him, his eyes only darted to Bipper's.

"A real gentleman respects a lady..." he paused and grab my hand to kiss it...

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I'm literally screaming INSIDE!!

THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME!!

He continued, "protect a lady..." he paused looking back at him, I didn't notice but he seems like gritting his teeth, Wirt's. Finn was trying to calm himself down as he breathes heavily...what?

"And most importantly..." he paused, as he look deep into my eyes, "love a lady." And with that, he gave me a quick peck on the cheeks...

He gave me a peck on the cheeks.

A...peck on the cheeks.

Peck on the cheeks.

On the cheeks.

MY CHEEKS!!

Third person's view

You stand still, your eyes didn't seem to move. More likely you stopped moving. A random guy that you had met today just kissed you on the cheeks without permission.

"Grr..." Finn growled, "I thought we agreed!" He shouted, but you never seem to give any reactions. You stood there. Shock.

"Agree to what?" Bill asked innocently, which made Finn growled. Wirt on the other hand sigh,

But on the inside...

Oh how he would want to kill Bill or Bipper for doing that. But he can't do that, he uses that Boy's body for his safety. Its risky for Wirt to kill Bill in that Boy's body.

"We agreed on not making a move on her!" Finn started crying as he ran towards ahead. The house was just close enough on where they are. Now that's left is Bill and Him, Wirt.

Wirt glared down into his eyes, Bill just smirked at him.

"Jealous?" Bill asked teasingly. Wirt walked towards Bill and you and quickly grabs your wrist, and keeps on walking towards the house.

"I'm not letting you get all alone with her." He simply said not answering Bill's question. Bill kept a smug look but he is a bit angry on how Wirt grab you away from him.