*Just this one. pramis

Hey, sorry to say this, or, well just for me I feel sorry. I fucking pity myself because I'm a horrible failure. A mistake.

Okay, enough drama. I'm sorry guys that I want be able to update or have a chance to write a chapter because. Well, school. I know, damn that school and start to write a chapter, we don't care!

Well I do too, but, knowledge. It's not just around the corner that you can't find. I need guidance from the teachers, and I'm really sorry that I'm gonna be busy for a while. I know I haven't been online to one or some of my books than this, but...

I really am sorry because I went be able to update frequently like the past few weeks. I'm really sorry, and I do hope you understand.

I'm busy with everything. My health, my physical appearance, the state of my mind. Everything. Like, yes, everything. I'm fighting the urge to hang my self or to cut a slit on my wrist. I'm trying to fight my insanity, just a little more and I'll be fine...I think?

ALSO, thank you for everything. Thank you for being there to read and vote for my book, comment positive stuff which made by a bit better. Thank you for supporting me, that's the best thing. I love ya'll.

Take care my Aliens, Love, Alien Avis.