Chapter 7: New people

Narrators POV

Bill was relaxing on the couch as Wirt stare out at the big fancy window looking at the half moon, Finn was waiting for the girl, You, To go out of her room.

The silence was broke when the door, the colossal door was opened by a man. Two, or just one. Bill groaned.

"Uggghhhhh....they're already heeeeeerrrreeeee?!" He shouts as he lazily look out from the door, there he saw a tall man with a red army like outfit with matching red tail coat, he had a caramel like horn hair and has a one eye. Bill glared at him,

"Tord! Your back! How's you day?" Finn asked nicely, Tord scoffed.

"It was fun!" He said in his thick Norwegian accent.

Behind him was a boy, just the age of Wirt, with devil's wing and wore a mask of a Mexican Halloween masks. Of course, he also wore a Mexican dead suit.

"That's great." Wirt said taking his attention to the new comers, He look back at Marco, "and how about you?" He asked, Marco just enters the room without saying any word, but stop when he felt something.

"What is it Mexican Demon?" Bipper asked rudely, Marco growled but then as he sniffs...

He sniffs a human...

Female.

"Yes, there's a female in the house. Please, Marco, calm down." Wirt said trying to calm Marco down.

Females attracted demon like Marco, especially their sweet scent, but never in eternity would Wirt let him touch (Name) by other people. He will protect her, no matter what.

"New...female....?" Mabel asked, looking straight at Wirt, Wirt nodded.

"If you would like to comfort her, her room is besides Tord's office." He said, Tord looked at him confuse, but then realized what he said, Tord smirk in his thoughts.

He might like it visiting the new female on her room every night.

Mabel nodded and quickly went upstairs. The door was burst open as a purple figure went in. Star.

"I SENSE A FEMALE! WHERE?!" she shouted, Wirt pointed at Mabel who was making her way upstairs.

"Follow Mabel."

D!Marco's POV

a female huh? Knowing Wirt, he wouldn't let me touch her in any case I'll be killed instantly. I hate the fact that Lantern bearer is powerful among us all besides Bipper and Finn...

I'm also a demon, but I'm partly human...so yeah, I'll get easily killed.

I look at the red leader and he was smirking, darkly, and lustfully. Oh no...

"Tord..." I called out quietly, he looked at me with his one piercing, silver eye.

"Hm?" He hummed, I slightly growled.

"I know and all that your room is just next to the girl. But get this, you're not gonna get her." I threatened. He just chuckle, after all we're just the same.

"Oh no, Oh no, I have respect towards lady." He said going upstairs to his office to finish some business. I sigh and look at Bipper who was sleeping at the couch, Finn who was playing with his magic, and Wirt who was staring at the half bright moon.

I look around and someone is missing...

Oh yeah...

Him...

[♡♡♡]

Okay! Holy **** I'm still alive! Sorry for the short chapter right after I went back from wattpad, but I'll be gone again. I have...
...

...

Writers block and it's not very good.

Thanks for supporting! I hope you enjoyed the story! Love yah♡

[◇◇◇]