Chapter 17: The Thing*cRaCk*

I'm sleeping, I just know it. Right after I passed, I'm so glad they let me be filled trip supervise after passin' out last time.

"YOU IN THE SLUTTY OUTFIT! YOUR NOT GETTING PREGNANT ON MY JUNGLE GYM!" I'm so glad that they let me supervise this motherfucking filled trip with bunch of 4th grader.

"I FOUND THE 4TH GRADERS! THEIR INSIDE EACH OTHER!" I shouted through my mic as I close the garbage bin, gross motherfuckers.

I felt I tug on my sleeve, "Excuse me Miss..." it's a cute little tiny motherfucking girl with (Hair Color), and big cute (Eye color). I give her a disgust look.

"What?"

"Have you seen my-AH! There it is!" She pointed then ran away, my God, no running you piece of shit.

I pull out my mic, "NO RUNNING YOU PIECE IF SHIT!"

"How dare you?!" I heard someone spoke right from behind me. I turn around and gave her the most confuse look I could ever pulled off.

"How dare me? Why, thank you." I said, looking her up and down. She shook her head.

"I'm sorry are you on your period?" She asked, giving me a sassy look, I raise and eyebrow and give a smug look.

"Nah, I've been scoped clean~" I sang smirking. She scoff,

"I don't know whether to take you seriously, bitch." She said proudly, I gave her a disgusting look.

"I hope you like hospital food." I said more likely a whisper, she snap and quickly attack me with her filthy hands right in front of my face.

"YOU JUST TRIGGERED THE FUCK OUT OF THIS MOM!" She scream as I try to fight her off, I grab her baby and put it in her ass. The baby cried.

"EAT YOUR MOTHERS ASSHOLE!" I shouted back, I saw two twins looking at us weirdly as we continue on fighting for God knows what? The mother look at the twins as the boy besides them quickly backs away. The mother reach out.

"NO! WIRT! GET BACK HERE!" She shouted for the boy to come back. I roll my eyes as I stand up dusting off my clothes.

"you gross slut." I mumble as I watch her ran off to her child. Gross motherfuckers need to discipline their parents.

"Excuse me ma'am!" I look down at the boy who just called me, he had golden blonde hair and he is giving me a smug grin, a gave him smug look.

"What?"

"Nothing, you just look like shit!" He started laughing I gave a serious look. Did this child just call me a bitch.

I grab his wrist.

"Do you have any parents, boy?" I asked with a creepy grin on my face. If looks could make you insane, this kid should be now.

"Yeah!" He shouted happily.

"Get your filthy hand off of him!" I heard a gay voice. I look up to see, a practically a gay man.

"What are you? Charles Havoc?" I asked with a smug look, the kid laugh,

"YEAH! ARE YOU CHARLES?!" The kid shouted manically, this kids insane, never respects elderly.

****

"WIRT! WHERE ARE YOU BABY?  MAMA WANTS TO GO HOME AND GET YOUR-honestly-HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SON?!" The mother started screaming like a madman in the park area where no one even goes to.

"AUGH! WIRT ARE YOU IN THERE-" She rans and kick the garbage bin and starts looking for her son there. She found a Starbucks cup.