Chapter 10: Flirt & Jealousy

Third Persons View

"I think we should get out of your room and introduce you to everyone!" Star said in a very enthusiastic tone, which sends you a happy thought. These two girls inside your room made you feel like you have...

Real friends.

You nodded as well as Mabel, the three of you stand up together and head outside of your room. The odd thing is that, it's already sunrise. But later an hour ago you sure that it was still mid-night.

Downstairs where the boys are...

"So, who's the new comer?" The boy with eye patch asked the man in red with also an eye patch, The red sigh.

"A girl. Beautiful, yes," he said nodding down as he closed his eye thinking about your beautiful smile, and how cute you are when you look so serious.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah Kid! So don't even think about hitting on her!" Suddenly, the boy with golden slit like cat eyes appeared in the discussion as he barged in to enjoy in, The man in red, and the kid in yellow glared at him.

"You are not part of the conversation, Demon." The man in red glared at him, if looks could kill, Bill would already be out hunting for another vessel.

"Says the guy who has hairs for horns." He rolled his eyes then smirk, turning his back at them as he heard the man in red growled as he walk away, going to the direction where his fellow Mexican demon in talking to the lantern bearer, with the king of ice, or more like...prince of ice? I have no idea.

That's where all of them, the males, look out for the door which leads to the stairs, revealing their fellow friends, female to return with the beautiful angel.

"She is beautiful...like a goddess." The kid in yellow whisper as the man in red nodded,

"I would get her hand even if it means my whole army." He said determined to have you in his arms, The kid in yellow, or what creature we call him as Evil Morty, or just Morty for short, glare at the Man who, of course, glare back at him.

"Not if I got her first!"

"You don't have anything to sacrifice!"

"Well?! I don't care!"

"YOU GUYS!! WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!" Star shouted making the boys stop dead at what they are doing. Wirt and Bill were glaring at each other, Morty and Tord having killing intent on each other, and Finn and Marco having a relaxing tea for two. Mabel saw Finn and Marco's doing as she walks to them as she grabs your hand.

"C-Come on (Name)...we should join them...I know you like tea party..." she said smoking sadly at you, you got used to it because...its what she do the most.

"How did you know...?" You asked nervously, whether to take this seriously but you really liked tea parties even though for your age, and how did Mabel knew that? Mabel looked back at you,

"Its has something to do with Bill's power that's why I knew..."

You let out a single 'oh' and just follow her. You ended up having fun with your new besties, or that's what you consider them, you new true friends. And no way in hell you would go back to your old life, you like it here. They're all being honest with you, even for Bill.

"Having fun?" You heard Demon Marco asked, you look at him then realize he was placing his hands onto your hand on the table, Finn froze as Mabel slightly giggle, a quiet giggle.

Noticing, you blush because you don't know what to do or what to react, You just simply nodded, "Y-Yeah..." stuttered, you can clearly see him smirk as he was pleased to see that your flustered.

"How cute." He simply said then smile pouring you another tea into your cup.

Also, at the background, Bill and Wirt were standing there frozen and couldn't process what happen, Tord was loading his AK 45, and Morty...well, Morty needed time to process this also.

The surrounding got cold, Marco smirk at this,

"Ugh...its gotten cold...Finn are you alright?" Mabel said shivering from the sudden change of climate inside the manor. Finn was clutching his tea cup as he forces himself to stay calm. Mabel hold on to his shoulder, you on the other hand was too fluster to even notice this.

This always happens when Demon Marco would have a skin contact to any person, whether it's a boy or a girl, his spell will put you under his chance, he usually call it as his...

Charm.

Bill's POV

Oh, that Mexican boi is gonna get it. Real hard.

Wirt's POV

I shouldn't have accept him here at my own house, I hate him now. And I'll fucking destroy him for doing that to her.

Tord's POV

that mexicano will die at the bare hand of the red leader. Me. And I will make his torture nice and slow, just the way I like.

Morty's POV

WHY WOULD HE FUCKING DO THAT?! IM SO GONNA KILL HIM!!

Finn's POV

I'll kill him. He can't just chance her into a spell! That's cheating!!

Star's POV

OOOOHHH!! HAREM! LOVE HAREM! I LOVE ITT!!

Mabel's POV

Gotta save precious (Name) from all this creeps...

Damn it. 

◇◇◇

Hi!