Chapter 12: He needs time, or he loses it

Wirt's POV

I stand there staring at this famous half moon, they found my dead body huh? I guess, my time here is no longer a time. I need to go, I know that he will be taking me but I guess this past few years my dead body, or my dead soul inside of me needs justice, but...its so hard to leave this place, to leave her alone...

In this place.

She's a newcomer, and its gonna be hard to find her body un reality, if that...if that she wanted to stay in this one heck of a place. The reason why I became a lantern bearer is because I'm willing to save Greg from the beast, so it took my soul instead of Greg's. I was stupid enough to fall in his tricks, but here I am, lurking in the darkness, finding lost soul and guide them here until they are willing stay.

"W-Wirt...?" My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Finn's voice calling me. I look back at him and his blue-is pale skin is fading away.

"Yes, Finn?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I turn around him with my whole body. He walk towards me, and stop 4 inches away from me.

"I think...anytime soon...I'll come back." Come back? What? Come back to life? But, for once I know Finn is here with me(including Bill)for about a year not until I stayed here for another year.

My eyes widen, "You're not alive anymore at the real world Finn. You have a choice, Be taken? Or stay in here?" I asked him giving him a intense look, he gulp and turn his gaze away from here.

"I have to choose a choice, but I don't want to leave her here either. I'm not stupid, Wirt. I know the rules that the beast, or you, has given us." He talked straight, with a stutter or without a pause. It's clearly that everyone here like (Name), and by the fact that she'll stay here without us. But, that choice is ours to stay with her here in eternity.

I closed my eyes and sigh deeply, "I'll stay here. With her." I simply said, turning my back away from him, I heard him sigh in relief.

"I will, too. For her." He said, i nodded but then didn't even looking at him.

"Hey, I overheard your conversation." I turn my back quickly, worried that it's the others, but to my relief, it's just Bill.

Its just the three of us that are aware that were dead. Bill got stuck in Dipper's body in order him to stay alive, because in reality he's already dead and so is Dipper. Bill didn't tell Dipper's sister that both of them are dead. So is for Star, Marco, Tord, and Morty. All of them were clueless that they are already dead. Dead from reality.

Bill closes the balcony door and lock it from the outside. I sigh, again.

"I'll stay here too. I think Doll has puttin' up a spell on me that's why I'm so drawn to her." He said looking up as if he was thinking, Finn chuckle as I roll my eyes.

"Bill, you love her. That's why you can't stay away from her!" Finn laugh, Bill look at him in shock,

"Wha--?! Me?! I'm a demon! And the only thing that we feel besides love is..." he paused, as I sense that he's tense up, so is his shoulder. Why did he paused all of the sudden.

Me and Finn exchange glances, then I smirk continuing his speech.

"Is it...Lust? Cipher?" I smirk, he look up to me and smirk back,

"Oh you have no idea how much I wanna--" Finn didn't let him finish his sentence as I chuckle,

"STOP! PLEASE! NO! (NAME) IS INNOCENT!" He shouts, Bill laugh at him and I chuckle.

There's a great pause between, as the three of us exchange glances, Bill all of the sudden broke the ice.

"I think, (Name) is aware that she's dead...well, not technically, just unconscious, or dying in the real world." He said in a serious tone which send shivers down to me spine, it's so rare to see him talking in a serious way, and its gotta be real because he never done this, or so, because he cared so much about her.