Chapter 5: Unwilling Feelings

Wirt's point of view

I'm clearly annoyed by Bill, the way he looked at her? You can see that he have some wicked plans going on inside his head. I gotta keep a close eye towards him.

(Name)...yeah her. She reminds me of someone, she's shy, but she manage to put Bill to not annoy me anymore. He's obeying her, also to the fact that Bill never really listens. This girl got something, I underestimated her.

She was behind me, following me, she's eager to get out of this woods. But in order to do so, she must remember how she ended here. I look down at her, for her age, she doesn't have a average height. She's short, more shorter than Finn.

Speaking of Finn, I looked at him and he was staring at her. His eyes were glued on her hair...does that mean...? He likes her?

I sigh and stop which made (Name) bump on my back. She stumble but I manage to caught her by the wrist and quickly let go of it.

"Are you alright?" Finn quickly asked, I narrowed my eyes on him but he didn't Bill on the other hand stayed quiet and just stare.

"Y-Yeah...I-Im fine..." she stuttered quietly, she's cute to be honest. I heard Finn sigh in relief,

"That's good to know..." he said,  I know and all that Finn is friendly...but his crown makes him do stuff that he doesn't want to. So that's why he ended up here with me...and that includes that wretched dream demon. I look at Bill, and for a second there I thought I saw him frowning, but then he put up with a smug face.

I sigh...

People I met this days are so fucking weird.

Finn's point of view

I mistook (Name) as a mean person. I'm now willing to be her friend! Though, she might find me weird but at first I guess she didn't mind.

Her voice is soft and relaxing, feels like in listening to a angel...I bet Wirt already thought about this.

I hate the fact that I'm about to share with her with Wirt, then again, what about Bill? I couldn't careless...

He's a demon, and he doesn't feel any feelings. For once I knew he's just a insane, psycho who use to like giving me nightmares at night. I cringed by the fact that Bill will develope some feelings towards her...

Then again, it's not the crown that's controlling my feelings towards her...its me this time, it's real, and I want to keep it that way. But some part told me to go and be protective over her. I don't care if I just met her tonight, I just want to be her friend that's all.

"(Name)." I heard Wirt called, I quickly put my attention to that as (Name)look up to him.

"Y-Yes...?" God, that voice is so soothing...I wish she could talk to me more, so that i can hear that voice even more.

"Tell me if you remember some stuff about you getting here...alright?" Wirt asked clearly looking at her face, I saw a pink flush ran through her cheeks as she shyly looks down and nodded. How cute...

"A-All right..."

I love her now.

Bill/Bipper's point of view

What are they doing? I can clearly read through they're minds...don't tell me they're liking or loving this human, its gross! And to think that Lantern Bearer will soon fall for her...

I manage to know that He and Ice King(Finn, I'm technically talking about Finn) will fought for her love! How cruel! But it's funny so I won't stop them.

I looked at her. For a girl, she does have a doll face! Wait that's it! I'll call her doll face!

I scooted all the way to her to get closer, I Wirt glare at me, and Finn watched.

"Hey there Doll face! What're you thinkin'?" I asked smirking, I looked at her face as she have this red stains, or more her cheeks turn into red. What? What's that? Why does she looks so adorable in that!?! Wait...DID I JUST CALL A MEATSACK ADORABLE?!??!?

"U-Uhm...I-I..." she stuttered, her face is still red! Okay, now I admit that she is adorable! I gotta agree with Ice King about her having an angelic voice. But I'll never agree on Lantern Bearer about her having potential!

Wait a minute...Am i-? No-! No...No,No,No,No,No,No!!

Heck no! Heck to the NO!

I AM NOT DEVELOPING FEELINGS FOR THIS MERE MORTAL! STOP TRYING TO GET IN MY HEAD PINE TREE! I CONTROL THIS VESSEL NOW!

||~~{♤♤}~~||

Heya! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for supporting me! Reading your comments motivates me to write more! I luv you and have a good day!