Chapter 3: Whispers

'Your never getting out of here...'

There it is again! I'm sure that I'm not bonkers or crazy cause this is infact what I'm hearing! Someone is whispering, I hear them somewhere out there whispering and trying to get close to me! I know and all that this is reality, because I know what's the difference between real life and reality.

'Your scared aren't you?'

Well, who the hell will not huh? Your lost in the woods with no where to go and no particular place you would go. Of course I will be fucking scared because who might know that there are bunch of psychos in here...wait...nevermind.

I kept walking trying to clear out my mind. At least the moon is there to guide me and give me a little light, but the trees are covering it making it look more creepy.

Then suddenly, I felt someone was behind me. I quickly look to see a light between the oak trees. Finally! People! As much as I hate people right now, or almost everytime, but right now i don't need to.

"E-Excuse me! I-I need help to get out here-" I stopped at my tracks, my words were cut off like a it was been cut by a knife, my mind couldn't process what I am seeing right now. It's a boy, he had a wood like horns, and the worst part is his eyes. I stand frozen at my spot.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, I was about to open my mouth when another voice asked,

"She's lost! Can't you see that?!" It sounded high pitched, it was same voice you kept hearing in your head. 

A boy just a bit younger than you by 2 years appeared in in the darkness. His eyes stands out the most because the pupils were just slits like a cat, and was gold...or yellow? You were confuse.

"Bill, or should I say...Bipper. don't even try doing your dirty tricks upon her." Said the guy who has a lantern, he looked down at me and raise his lantern a bit so he could get a good view of my face. I blush, "My names Wirt. The lantern bearer." He simply said as he gain his posture and look at the boy who has blonde hair and a crown, "That's Finn. And the yellow eyed on is Bipper..or Bill. Your lost right?"

Wirt? Of course! You heard that name somewhere before but it was long time forgotten.  You dazed around for a matter of seconds until you snap put of reality.

"Y-Yeah...I am." You said, looking around, "do you know the way out of here?" You asked, you dont know if these guys are kind. But they said that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Wirt seems nice since he just introduce himself like a normal person would do. Bill, or Bipper never seemed to be interested in helping and Finn? He seems like he fears you. You gulped knowing that found a bunch of weird people.

"Well, yeah, I can get you out here-" he was cut off his sentence when Bill spoke,

"You do realize that you dead right?" He said, Wirt glared at him as you stayed frozen. You never realized that but you sure are alive. You still have your soul intact to your body.

"Ahahaha! Such an idiot-" Bill was cut off when Fin covered his mouth.

"Shut u-up, B-Bill!"

"Hey!" Shouted Wirt so he can stop the two that were arguing. He looked back at you, with a pity look, "what your first feeling when you got into the woods? Any memories?" Wirt asked, you look down at the ground as you try to remember the feelings you were having after you got into the woods of the unknown.

"Uhm....I-Im sorry....I cant remember...." you said, You heard him sigh,

"So, are you okay of joining us until you find out how you got here?" He asked, you swore that you saw Bipper, and Finn looked at Wirt in disbelief, but Wirt just shrugged the looks that their giving to him.

"I...I don't have any other choice do I?" You asked, trying to conceal a smile, which Finn and Wirt's face soften.

"Yes. Of course, it's not like you'll remember it eventually-it'll take you weeks to remember it." And it'll be weeks for you to fall for her- "What was that!?"

You heard Wirt sigh as Finn giggled. You looked at them confuse not until Wirt notice.

"He's like that-the soul of the boy who's body is taken by Bill is whispering stuff in his ears that he can only hear. So, that kinda happen alot. He argues with the wind." He simply said as he walk straight pass, "Shall we go now?" He said.

Finn and Bipper followed him as the three waited for you.

"The heck you waitin' for doll face?" realizing what Bill said, he quickly shut his mouth when he saw Wirt glare at him.

"O-Oh-right, s-sorry..."

||~~♡♡~~||

Wow! Holy hecking shit-you guys! 135 views!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!? I thought no one will read this cluster fuck of idea!!! Guys!! I love you na!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you-

I cant tenkyu enough....I cri....

But still! Thank you very much for supporting me in this! As always-

Avis out yowww-

||~~◇◇~~||