*Choose, 'cause i will most like to...

Hey people of this wonderful book! I'm here to introduce you to a another story on which I'm about to let you pick. Reason why I need to inform it's because it's also a bad end friends category, and by searching up the web there aren't that many stories for this wonderful fandom.

First! I'm planning to make a Highschool slice of life with the reader and bad end friends, includes me as your bff!

Second, Also planning to make a GC/Group chat with the bad end friends! Reader included also.

Third, planning to publish an Bill x Reader book(Again), Reader is an angel for the pines twins, but her jobs makes it more difficult since Bill is gonna bug her and the twins.

That's just probably it.

Also to pay off all of my bills since I didn't made a fanart for Ice King Finn and Wirty boi, I made one while I was thinking of publishing this chapter to inform you guys.

Here's the full sketch since I'm not so good with coloring.

Sorry I got lazy at his part, but.........
I'm actually proud of this sketch actually, I'm not really good at drawing the face up emotion, but I think I did a pretty good job!

There is some major mistakes here and there but what can I say besides I'm proud?

Also, people, lovely person who is reading this, please choose one cause I'll mostly like to publish the Group Chat one.

Also, is it a good idea for me to have as many books as possible when I'm lazy as heck?

Btw, YOU ARE AWESOME!

Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. If they think you suck, well go scream right back at the them that they SWALLOW!

If people kept telling that your not pretty enough? Well, jokes on them because,

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Alright? I love you, and you should keep telling yourself that. As I told you, D O N ' T  L E T  O T H E R S  T E L L  Y O U  O T H E R W I S E.

because they're the one who sucks and swallow at the same time.

If you don't know what I mean by you suck, and they swallow, well, you're too innocent to know that.

*Choose, 'Cause i most likely to pick.

"WHERE IS GAMORA?"

"Better questions is, WHO IS GAMORA?"

"I'll do you one better, WHY IS GAMORA?!"

K. Bye.