Chapter 1: home is you

3rd Person's POV

Haeyeon waited patiently as she crossed her arms. Her luggage is with her and she's just waiting for her grey Anello bag to appear in the machine.

Her phone vibrated. She looked at her phone and saw a text from her big brother which made her instantly smile.

It's beed 4 years since she saw her brother, Taeyong.

Haeyeon was an exchange student. She studied highschool in Japan that's why she and Taeyong didn't see each other for a long time. Haeyeon doesn't want to go back to Korea during summer or sem breaks because she's sure she'll have a hard time to leave if the summer is over because of his brother.

For her, going back to Korea just for a temporary stay will just make her want to stay with her brother there forever. She's really close to Taeyong and if the opportunity of being an exchange student didn't come, then she wouldn't think of leaving Taeyong alone in Korea.

If Haeyeon's going back to Korea, she wants to stay there permanently and not for vacation.

From: Taeyong

'I'm already near the airport. Really excited to see you!!!'

Haeyeon smiled and typed at her phone for a reply.

To: Taeyong

'Hurry up Tae!!!'

From: Taeyong

'Yes boss, and call me oppa!'

Haeyeon didn't reply and only smiled.

She knew how excited Taeyong is. Taeyong is going through hard times when Haeyeon wasn't around, even until now. When Haeyeon was still in Japan, He would call Haeyeon, video chat her and She would see the weak smile on her brother's face and that made her regret leaving him.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, she finally saw the grey Anello bag. She grabbed it and made her way outside to meet her brother.

She can't keep her excitement. She's smiling from ear to ear and giggling by herself. Haeyeon could already imagine what her brother's reaction gonna be.

Haeyeon looked around, her eyes are trying to find her brother, it's craving for his brother's face.

A loud hunk of a car was heard and Haeyeon quickly looked where the loud beep came from.

Her smile grew even wider when she noticed that it's her brother.

"Taeyong-ah!!!!!" She called.

Taeyong got down the car quickly and ran towards his sister and Haeyeon did the same. Haeyeon jump to her brother and hugged him so so tight.

"Haeyeon-ah i fucking miss you so much! Wahhh my baby sis is finally here!" Taeyong said as he lift Haeyeon and the spin while hugging.

Haeyeon got down from his brother and she smiled. As usual Taeyong is still taller than her, she looked up to him and smiled. Taeyong ruffled Haeyeon's hair and hugged her again.

"I'm really glad that you're here already." Taeyong said.

"Me too, Tae." Haeyeon replied and hugged her brother back.

They broke the hug and Taeyong looked at his sister from head to toe. "Wah, you changed so much! Where is my chubby and cute baby sis?"

Haeyeon laughed and pushed Taeyong shoulder slightly. "Yah! I'm still cute! I just became thinner, but still cute."

"You're still cute but your aura became different you know." Taeyong said.

"You mean I became hot?" Haeyeon gave her brother a silly smile while raising her eyebrows up and down.