Chapter 21: Jealousy

3rd Person's POV

"Is that why you're asking for a space so sudden? Is it part of your dumb plan huh?" Haeyeon glared at her boyfriend, and Yuta pinched her cheeks while laughing.

"You got it right baby. You know I can't do that to you, right? It's really hard for me to ignore you that time and knowing you're suffering because of me? Guilt is eating me alive while i'm at the plane!"

"Well you deserve it! Who even suggested you that stupid idea? Is it Yuto? I swear he's gonna get it from me when I see him."

"No, it was my idea. I wanted to surprise you. Looks like my plan actually worked." Yuta smiled while admiring his girlfriend's face.

It's kinda obvious how happy he is to see her. His smile and stares at her shows it all. Meanwhile, the others are looking at them from the other table. Some of them are surprised because Haeyeon actually has a boyfriend and also how calm Taeyong is. They all know how over protective brother he is and he's so chill right now.

"How can you be so relaxed? Didn't you just said that she only told you about them last last week?" Jaehyun said. Jealousy is visible on the way he talks about Haeyeon and Yuta.

Taeyong sighed. "Did you see how sad she became after that boy told him he needed some space in their relationship? It's clear that he's a big part of Haeyeon's life. He, whoever he is, gave her enough love that I couldn't when she needed it the most. I can't just order Haeyeon to break up with him."

Jaehyun avoided Taeyong's stare and continued to eat.

The table became a little bit silent after. Lucas noticed that Jungwoo isn't really eating his food but he's mushing it like it was some sort of clay.

Lucas nudge his best friend and Jungwoo only looked at him.

"You good?" Lucas asked.

"Yes. Why won't I be?"

"I don't know, maybe because you just lost your chance with the love of your life?" Lucas whispered to him.

Jungwoo glared at him and stepped on Lucas' foot.

"Ouch!" Everyone looked at Lucas who's now glaring at Jungwoo. "Stop stepping on my left foot! Fuck's sake!"

"If you don't want your other foot to get step on too, shut your mouth up."

Lucas chuckled and shook his head. "So it's true. You're acting weird becauseㅡ ow! Yah!"

"I told you to shut up didn't I?"

Lucas, who's enjoying teasing Jungwoo so much, laughed louder. "Okay okay. I'll shut up now.

"It's really weird to see you two being so... nice to each other.." Doyoung said while slowly chewing his food.

"Yeah, like, last week both of you are trying to rip off each other's head." Kun said, looking at the bestfriends weirdly.

"Well you all gonna have to get used to us being like this. You will see this scene in everyday of your school life, until you all graduate from this hell hole." Lucas tried to pinch Jungwoo's cheek but failed when the older gave him 'the look'.

"Why are you all so weirded out with them being like this? It's still the same if you think about it." Mark said.

"Yeah. Lucas is still annoying the shit out of Jungwoo hyung, and Jungwoo hyung is still beating Lucas' ass whenever he's annoying him." Chenle added.

"What ass are you talking about?" Haechan said, dissing Lucas' non existant ass.

"Yah what did you just saidㅡ"