Chapter 20: Nakamoto Yuta

3rd Person's POV

Jungwoo, Lucas and Haeyeon is now at infirmary. Haeyeon is about to heal their bruises because they did a pretty great job on ruining their faces.

The nurse isn't there because Haeyeon finds out that the school nurse is pregnant so she needs to stay at home for her baby.

Lucas and Jungwoo sat down on a separate bed, silently looking around.

"Wait here, I'll go get the kit." Haeyeon said and started looking around the room.

"I-it's on the blue cabinet." Jungwoo stuttered; he knew where the first aid kit is because he is the one who use it last time..

Haeyeon stiffened a little bit, but not too obvious, after hearing Jungwoo's voice.

Lucas observe his friend Jungwoo and smirk to himself. Just by looking at how Jungwoo look at Haeyeon, he could already tell that his friend likes her.

Haeyeon found the kit and started treating Lucas first.

"Can you please bend down a bit, you're too tall you know." Haeyeon said.

Lucas did what she told him to do and he bent down so that their faces are at the same height level.

Jungwoo looked away at the sight of Lucas and Haeyeon. He could feel himself getting jealous but he has to remind himself that he doesn't have any right to act like that.

"Ouch.. yah be gentle.." Lucas pouted.

Haeyeon sighed, "Why did you two even beat each other up at the first place, huh? Just- look at your faces. They're both a mess." She nagged and continued dabbing a cotton with an ointment with Lucas.

Lucas chuckled, "We're sorry mom." He teased the girl who is focused on treating his wound.

After Lucas, it's Jungwoo's turn.

"Uhh.. b-bend down a bit.. please.." Haeyeon awkwardly said.

Jungwoo bent down and purposely made their face really close to each other.

He doesn't know where is he getting the confidence he has now, but for sure later on, he's gonna regret the way he acts right now.

"T-t-too close.." Haeyeon stepped backward and proceed to put some ointment on Jungwoo's face.

Jungwoo hissed a little bit, feeling a sting because of the ointment Haeyeon puts.

"Does it hurt?" Haeyeon asked and Jungwoo nodded as an answer.

Haeyeon sighed and continued saying something, "Why did you two even fought?"

Jungwoo curve his mouth, and a smile appeared. "It's nothing important. But we good now, I can assure you that."

Haeyeon looked at Lucas, as if she's asking him is that true and Lucas gave her a thumbs up and a smile.

"Well that's good to know." Haeyeon dabbed the cotton one last time on Jungwoo's face before throwing it to the trashcan.

He puts some Ryan designed bandaids on their cheeks and the side of their lips.

"Please don't fight again like this, okay? And I'm happy that you two are finally friends again. I gotta go, Taeyong's waiting for me. Bye!" Haeyeon waved her hand and said.

"Thanks Hae, bye!"

"B-bye!"

Jungwoo and Lucas said. When Haeyeon was no where to be seen, Lucas grin and turn to his friend.