Chapter 4 : Friends

3rd Person's POV

"This really tastes amazing Tae, who taught you to cook?" Haeyeon said as she shove a spoon full of Fried Rice in her mouth.

Taeyong smiled at her sister's feedback. He really worked hard ti learn how to cook delicious dishes just for his sister and he's glad that Haeyeon liked it.

"My friends taught me. Kun taught me how to cook that one."

"Oh.."

"You're gonna meet them later." Taeyong said.

"I'm nervous though.." Said Haeyeon.

Taeyong looked at her, "Why would you be nervous? They're my friends, they won't bother you or mess up with you."

"It's not like I'm worried about them bothering me. I'm worried because... they might not like me you know.." Haeyeon said as she continue eating without looking at Taeyong.

Taeyong sighed and smile, "Yah, how can someone not like you? You're the sweetest girl ever! They're gonna like you- no, they're gonna love you for sure."

Haeyeon slowly looked up to her brother, showing her nervous face, "You think so?"

Taeyong nodded, "I know so Haeyeon, now hurry up so we can leave now."

Taeyong opened the garage and they both went inside his car. To be honest Taeyong is kinda nervous too about his sister meeting up with his friends. His friends get too... excited whenever seeing a beautiful girl and no deny that Haeyeon is one heck of a gorgeous girl.

Taeyong doesn't want his sister to get involve with them because he doesn't want to get Haeyeon hurt. Haeyeon might get involve in an issue and Taeyong doesn't want that. Although he knew his sister can handle things very well, he still wants to act and become a real brother towards her.

After a few minutes of driving, they arrived.

"This place is huge so just stick with me and my friends, we'll tour you around." Taeyong said. He looked at his sister and chuckled at her reaction.

"Is this a castle 'cause damnnn." Haeyeon said. "I'm so lucky to have you, I get to have a free tour by a handsome boy."

Taeyong laughed and ruffle Haeyeon's hair. He parked his car near the main entrance of the University. "Let's go!"

Both got off the car and walked inside. As they're walking through the hallway, many students are already looking at them, not in a normal way, but in a shock way.

Haeyeon don't give a damn at all, she kinda expect this to happen and predict that her Brother is famous in this University already.

The students they're passing by we're whispering to each other while looking at them. 'Are they doing that on purpose? I mean the -whispering while looking at us- thing? Because it's too damn obvious that they're talking about us..' Haeyeon thought.

Haeyeon wore a serious face while walking and Taeyong is on his phone, texting someone..

"My friends said they're gonna be late, guess you'll meet them later.." Taeyong said.

Haeyeon nodded and reply, "Do we have some classes together?"

"Yeah but only to Science and English."