Chapter 10: Fight

3rd Person's POV

Jungwoo and Haeyeon are in the coffee shop near their University waiting for Taeyong and the others.

Jaehyun took Haeyeon their without speaking, he didn't say anything and so does Haeyeon.

They walked silently while going there and until now, neither of them are speaking.

Jungwoo ordered something for them, a cheese cake and two caramel frappe. And now they're silently eating without even looking at each other.

Jungwoo sighed. He bit his lips as he remembered what happened earlier. He's not really like that. It just happens sometimes that He shouts at girls when they did something out of the line.

Jungwoo just shouted at Haeyeon because he doesn't want anyone seeing the picture of him and that little boy. He forgot earlier that it was still in the album..

Jungwoo took a sip on his frappe and looked at the girl in front of him, looking down while also drinking his frappe.

"H-Haeyeon-ah.." Jungwoo said.

Now his voice is softer than before. Haeyeon loves Jungwoo's soft voice for some reason.

Haeyeon looked up, and saw Jungwoo looking at her with a sorry look.

Jungwoo licked his lips as he saw Haeyeon's scared / nervous face. She looked at him like she's scared of getting shout again.

"Haeyeon-ah I'm sorry..." Jungwoo said with a lot of softness in his voice, Haeyeon's eyes widened when she heard it. It's like the Junguwu came out.

"I...I won't shout at you again.. I'll be nice to you..." said Jungwoo.

Haeyeon blinked thrice. She can't believe that the cold and serious Jungwoo is being a Junguwu to her.

Jungwoo leaned on the table and ruffled Haeyeon's hair a little bit.

"You know, I prefer you smiling too...." Jungwoo said for the first time ever, Jungwoo gave her a real smile.

He does wanna give it a try. Being friends with Haeyeon. The girl seems harmless after all, and being with her... is not so bad. In fact, he becomes happy when she's with him.

"I think I'm in love with your smile.." Haeyeon said without even realizing.

Jungwoo felt his ears and cheeks heat up and chuckled at Haeyeon. "W-wait I.. I mean.. like, this my first time seeing you being really comfortable at me.. it just makes me happy and all you know.. i work hard for this." Haeyeon said.

Jungwoo leaned on the table and put his chin on his palm, looking at Her, "Then be used to me being soft whenever I'm with you.." he said and smiled.

Haeyeon laughed while taking a sip on her frappe

Haeyeon laughed while taking a sip on her frappe. "Wah, this is amazing."

They stayed there for 15 minutes more. They did nothing but laugh at each other, telling each other some jokes or some funny moments that happened to them when they were a child, with that small amount of time, they got to know each other more and got comfortable at each other really fast.