Chapter 6: Dongsaengs

3rd Person's POV

"Noona, I want some bingsu.." Mark said.

"Bingsu is nice, how about you Jaemin, Haechanie? Do you want some? Noona's treat."

"Yes I want some! Noona jjang!" Haechan said, earning a ruffle on his hair from Haeyeon.

"Have you eaten lunch noona?" Asked Jaemin.

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, just making sure you already ate.."

'This kid is so sweet, god give me more patience or else i'll let myself fall for him'. Haeyeon thought.

First week of school was done, and now it's monday, start of the second week of college for Haeyeon's dongsaengs.

They entered a bingsu shop and Haeyeon ordered some desserts for her three babies.

"Noona, have I ever told you you're my favorite?" Haechan said while eating the bingsu that just came a while ago.

"Yah you told noona that for so many times, stop it already!" Mark said and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, if I know you're just jealous because noona loves me more than you!" Haechan stick his tongue out before eating another spoon of biggsu.

"That's not even true Haechan, keep dreaming." Mark said.

"Noona say 'ah'." Jaemin took a spoonful of bingsu and fed it to Haeyeon.

"Mine tastes good right?" Jaemin asked and Haeyeon nodded while chuckling.

"Can you stop being all boyfriend material to Haeyeon noona or else I'm gonna tell Taeyong hyung that you like her." Haechan said.

"Now look who's jealous.." Mark whispered but Haechan apparently heard it and tried to choke his hyung.

"Where's Jeno by the way?" Haeyeon asks.

"He's with the hyungs." Jaemin answered.

"But noona, let me just ask you something.." Haechan said after giving up on choking Mark.

Haeyeon looked at Haechan like she's willing to listen to his question and answer it no matter what his questio-

Haechan put his elbow on the table and put his chin on his palm and smirked at Haeyeon, making her gulped. "Why are you wearing Kim Jungwoo sunbae's uniform last week?"

"A-ahh, that? Well, you see, last week, he just helped me with something by lending his uniform. It's nothing really big kiddos."

Haechan straight his body up and squinted his eyes, looking at Haeyeon. "Is that true? Why did you stutter?"

"Y-yah I'm telling the truth. If you don't believe me then ask Taeyongie.."

"We will believe you.. tell us first what really happen!" Haechan said. He nudge Jaemin and Mark using his elbow, signaling them to agree.

"Y-yeah noona, tell us what happened. We won't judge." Said Mark.

"We won't tell anyone.." Jaemin added.

Haeyeon sighed, she can't say no to these kids. "How can I explain this.. uhh.. I had girl problem last week, and Jungwoo is the one who noticed my problem and he saved me from embarrassment."

"That's weird.." Haechan said.

"Why?"

"Jungwoo sunbae is popular at our school, he's popular with his visuals and snobby attitude. He's really cold towards anybody, interacting will never be his thing." Haechan said