Chapter 12: Practice

3rd Person's POV

"Okay so can someone explain to us why are they together?" Johnny said.

Him, Jeno, Kun and Sicheng were confused why is Haeyeon with Jungwoo.

Taeyong didn't bother to look at Johnny and he replied, "They're friends."

They're on the way to the gym right now to change clothes for their training in varsity.

The players were Johnny, Taeyong, Jungwoo, Lucas, Sicheng, Jaehyun, Kun, Ten, Doyoung and Mark. They all need to train hard since they're gonna fight on of the strongest Universities in Seoul.

"It's so weird seeing Jungwoo smile. I didn't even know he can smile!" Sicheng said.

"Yeah. What's even more surprising is he is with a girl." Kun added.

"Why the fuck are you even letting Haeyeon hangout with that guy?" Jaehyun blurted out, but Taeyong did not reply and just continued walking.

"Yah Taeyong, you know what kind of guy Jungwoo is.." Jaehyun added.

"As long as he doesn't do anything to Haeyeon, then everything is fine."

Jaehyun licked his lips and looked at Taeyong annoyed. He just can't believe those words are coming out of Taeyong's mouth.

Jaehyun and Him knew what Jungwoo did in the past, why would he let that kind of guy go near to his sister? That was Jungwoo's thoughts.

They arrived and as if on cue Lucas is running in the hallway, shouting at his hyungs to wait for him.

"Hyung hyung hyung-deul!!! Wait for me!" Lucas shouted.

"You know I missed you but you're so fucking loud!" Johnny complained.

Lucas chuckled. "Hehe sorry."

"Do you want anything Haechan-ah?" Haeyeon said.

Her and Haechan are currently alone at the cafeteria. Haechan is supposed to be going home but Haeyeon saw him and decided to call him to talk.

Everyone else is already home, except for Haeyeon, Haechan and the varsity players. Haeyeon decided to watch Jungwoo and also her brother to practice.

"I'm good noona, don't worry!" Haechan replied adorably.

"So... I wanna talk to you because I wanna thank you."

Haechan looked at his noona confused. "W-why are you saying Thank you, noona? I-"

"Thank you for keeping it a secret." Haeyeon rapidly said.

"For not saying anything to anyone, especially to Taeyong. Thank you Haechan-ah, really." She smiled genuinely at her dongsaeng.

"Noona, that's nothing! I won't tell it to anyone, I promise!"

"But.... I just wanna ask... is he.. your..?"

Haeyeon looked down and laughed a bit. She looked up, meeting the younger's eyes again and nodded.

"Yes, he is." She replied.

"Don't worry. I'll tell everyone about him soon. For now, I can't. So please keep it a secret while I still haven't told Taeyong about him."