Chapter 9: Jisung

3rd Person's POV

*before Haeyeon visits Jungwoo*

To: Jaehyun

'Do you still have class??'

Haeyeon sat down on the bench near the field. She dismissed early because one of her professors is absent today and it happens to be her last subject professor.

From: Jaehyun

'Still got a 1 hour of math class, why?'

To: Jaehyun

'Early dismissal. I got no one with me. Haechanie and the others can't hangout 'cause they got homeworks to do. I kinda miss them :('

From: Jaehyun

'Where's Taeyong?'

To: Jaehyun

'Class :< '

From: Jaehyun

'Do you want me to cut Math class? I mean, you're more important than this shit..'

To: Jaehyun

'No bitch your ass is gonna stay there until your prof dismiss y'all. I'd rather be alone than to be the cause of your low grades. Now listen to your prof, bye.'

From: Jaehyun

'Cute. Bye, see ya later ♡'

From: Jaehyun

'*!'
'Haha typo. Ok bye.'

Haeyeon chuckled at Jaehyun's last message. She closed her phone and put it on her pocket. She decided to just wait for the others to dismiss since she got nothing else to do.

She stood up and walked her way to the cafeteria. As Haeyeon's walking, two figures were seen walking to the opposite direction she was going. The two figures were getting closer and closer to her, she squinted her eyes, getting a feeling that one of those boys is familiar with her.

After a second, she finally recognize who it was.

She bowed and smiled, "Hello Sehun sunbae!"

"Oh- Haeyeon-ah, hello!" Sehun smiled. "Ahh, by the way, this is my friend Taeil. He's also a senior."

Haeyeon bowed again and looked at his new sunbae in the eye. "Hello sunbaenim, nice to meet you, Lee Haeyeon-imnida!"

"I heard a lot things about you. Hi, I'm Moon Taeil. No need for sunbaenim, just call me oppa."

Haeyeon felt her cheeks reddened. She doesn't even call her older brother 'oppa', how can she call this cute sunbae that word?

"N-ne oppa. Hahaha." Haeyeon awkwardly said causing Taeil to chuckle.

"Be comfortable with me. We're in the same class in music." Taeil said.

"Oh? Really? I haven't notice you there..."

"That's because you sit in the front beside Jung Jaehyun.."

"Ahhh.." Haeyeon nodded.

"Anyways, we gotta go. It's nice meeting you Haeyeonie." Taeil gave her a smile, his eyes turned into crescent and he pat Haeyeon's head.

"We should hang more. My friends are gonna love you. Anyway, see you in class Haeyeon! Bye!" Sehun said and waved.

Haeyeon was left there standing, her cheeks are red even though she can't see it, she can feel it's red.

"Damn that sunbae is cute.." Haeyeon said as she squish her both ckeeks, "aish what's up with me having a crush with someone who has a big age gap? uGH."