Chapter 2: meet up

3rd Person's POV

"So.." Taeyong started the conversation while he's driving.

Haeyeon smiled and still looked at the road, "I'm sorry Tae. I'm really really sorry for leaving you."

"Princess don't be, okay? Don't ever feel sorry, you did nothing wrong."

"I know you're not fine when I was away Taeyong. Don't act 'cause I fucking know. I knew you so damn well even if I'm not by your side for a long time Tae.." Haeyeon finally looked at him but Taeyong's eyes stays at the road.

"You're right.. I did had a hard time. Without you it all just seems I have nothing anymore. But hey, you're here now. Let's not talk about that anymore, please."

"I wanna meet the person who made you smile while I'm away. I must thank him or her for making my big brother happy."

Taeyong laughed and shook his head, "It's not a him or a her, but it's a them."

Haeyeon laughed. "You must be a playboy huh?"

"Yah no! It's not what you think dummy! It's my friends, relationships aren't really my thing."

"Then let me meet them!"

"You'll meet them soon princess. Not now but soon." Taeyong said.

They arrived at their apartment, well it's Taeyong's apartment but what Taeyong owns is also Haeyeon's.

"Wow your apartment is big.." Haeyeon said as her eyes look around.

"Yeah, and it's pretty lonely since I'm the only one that's staying here... but it's all okay now that you're here." Taeyong mess her hair and Haeyeon giggled.

Taeyong guide his sister to her room. He opened the door for her and said, "Here's your room!"

"Wah, Tae you didn't have to, a plain room is okay with me.." Haeyeon said as she looked around the grey and white room.

It was obvious that Taeyong spent a lot of time and money to make her room look like a hotel room.

"Just let me do things for my baby sis."

"Tae you're too sweet.." Haeyeon hugged her brother.

Taeyong smiled, It's been a long time and he was just really really happy that Haeyeon is with him to stay, he's happy that Haeyeon will study with her.

When they were kids, they weren't this close. They're not sweet but they also don't fight. They would always ignore each other's presence, but when Haeyeon got accelerated, she and Taeyong became classmates during 5th grade and that's where they became close. They bond often and talk more often until they see how important each other is.

But then Haeyeon needed to leave and go to Japan due to the rare opportunity. She became an exchange student and had to leave Taeyong here in Korea.

Taeyong got really sad when he heard that his sister's gonna go to other country that he cried and hugged Haeyeon and told her to not leave him.

Their mother and father already died and only their uncle is supporting them. Their uncle owns a company and decided to take care of the children after their parents died.

And that's why Taeyong doesn't want Haeyeon to leave him that moment. They only got each other, and they only got close recently, and now she's leaving him. Little Taeyong knew he's the one who's gotta be strong but he just can't help it.

"Sleep now Haeyeon-ah, we got a lot of catching up to do tomorrow. Good night baby sis." Taeyong kissed his sister's forehead before leaving her room.