Chapter 7: Let's be friends

3rd Person's POV

"Lucas said he's gonna be here by next week, just in time for our game.." Taeyong said to Jaehyun and Ten. They're on their way to Haeyeon's room to pick her up.

"He can go back by next month. We can win the game without him." Ten joked making the two boys laughed.

"You know Lucas, he needs to impress a lot of girls to live." Jaehyun said.

Taeying scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Wow, acting like you're not like that?"

"Shut up, that was before."

"Yeah, before you met Haeyeon.." ten said. Jaehyun glared at him and Taeyong glared at Jaehyun.

"Oops, forgot her brother's with us, sorry." Ten sarcastically said.

"Taeyong!" Haeyeon called her older brother and smiled.

"Hey Tae can we buy some unifor- oh hey Ten! Hey shit head!"

"Wow so that's how you greet me now huh?" Jaehyun scoffed in disbelief.

"Whatever. Anyways Tae we can go buy a uniform?"

"Why? Do you need another one? Is your uniform too small for you?"

"Nah, I'll go buy Jungwoo one. I owe him remember?"

Jaehyun's face turn serious once he heard Jungwoo's name.

"Ahh, I remember, Sure let's go buy one. Hey guys I'll see you tomorrow, gotta go."

Once Haeyeon and Taeyong was out of sight, Ten cleared his throat making Jaehyun startle.

"Wow man you suck." Ten said.

"Wha- ex-fucking-cuse me Chittaphon?"

"Dude it's totally obvious you like Haeyeon and it seems like she likes Jungwoo and same goes for Jungwoo."

"How can you even say that She likes Jungwoo and Jungwoo likes her? Are you some kind of love expert now? "

"Come on don't act dumb! Jungwoo lend her his uniform! Okay let's say I'm not a hundred percent sure she likes Jungwoo but, I'm sure that Jungwoo likes her."

And as if on cue, they saw Kim Jungwoo walking to opposite direction. Jaehyun suddenly got pissed by his presence. He glared at Jungwoo and the guy just ignored his stare.

Ten smirked, "Well, good luck, I guess you have a rival."

"Shut the fuck up." Jaehyun walked ahead, leaving Ten behind while cursing Ten and Jungwoo underneath his breath.

"You don't really need to buy Jungwoo you know.." Taeyong looked at Haeyeon.

"I know but I want to. And can you please focus on the road?" Haeyeon replied and Taeyong just sighed, he knew he can't win over his sister.

Then Haeyeon's phone suddenly vibrated. She got a little bit startled, making Taeyong look at her and her phone. Haeyeon quickly take her phone and opened it, seeing Haechan's name on it, she then smiled and decided to read his text.

From: My Fullsun ☀️

'Noona, I got Jungwoo sunbae's address!!'

Taeyong suddenly cleared his throat and said, "My baby sis looks happy, who's that you always talking to on your phone?"

Haeyeon's eyes widened. She shook her head and signaled Taeyong it's nothing. "I-It's not what you think Tae, I'm only texting Haechanie.." Haeyeon showed him Haechan's name on her phone.