Chapter 19: Friends??

3rd Person's POV

Jungwoo walked like nothing happened yesterday. He thought if he acted as if he did that happened and by that he meant the kiss then he would make things awkward for him and Haeyeon, and that's the least thing he wants to happen.

He finally admits it, that she likes Haeyeon, he's attracted to her, he likes her for god knows how long. He doesn't remember when did it all started but all he knew is that He likes her, very much.

As usual, students, most are girls, looked at Jungwoo, admire him while walking in the hallway, his right hand is inside his pocket and he has this straight and chin up posture, kinda like a bad boy look, that make girls' eyes turn into a heart shape.

"Jungwoo-ah!"

Jungwoo turn around and saw his Taeil hyung running towards him. He smiled and waited for his hyung.

"Let's go together." Taeil said, Jungwoo nodded and they walked together to their room.

"So what happened?" Taeil asked.

Jungwoo looked at him; with the look in Jungwoo's face, Taeil couldn't tell if he did it or not.

"I.. I- yesterday we- Iㅡ"

"Geez just fucking say itㅡ"

"I did it. I did it okay?" Jungwoo said, inferring about the confession he did yesterday.

Taeil smiled, showing that he's proud of his anti-social boy.

"Yes, finally! You're a human again Woo!" Taeil cheered. He always tease Jungwoo for not socializing to anyone because he doesn't want to and for hating all the girls in their school.

"Oh shut up, it didn't go well as I planned. I screwed everything." Jungwoo said.

Taeil raised his eyebrows as if asking what does he meant by that.

"We- hyung promise me first that you're not gonna tell this to anyone."

His hyung rolled his eyes before looking at him again, "Yah! When did I ever tell everyone our secrets?!"

"Okay okay. So, I screwed up because yesterday- I- We... almostkissedandinsteadofkissingherinthelipsikissedherintheforeheadandwalkedout."

Taeil looked at him confused and a little bit annoyed too,

"Jungwoo, my boy, do you think I would've understand a single word when you just rap what you said? Jesus Woo, just calm down and tell me."

"Okay fine just don't over react when I tell youㅡ"

"Just say it you butt!"

Jungwoo breathed in and out, getting ready to tell it to his hyung,

"Okay so, We almost kissed andㅡ"

"You two almost fucking wHAT?!" Taeil shouted. Students started to look at them; Taeil must've forgot they're still at the hallway.

Jungwoo gritted his teeth and said, "I told you to not over react Hyung!"

"Yeah sorry but, damn boy. You're faster than I thought. I underestimated you."

Jungwoo glared at him and Taeil laughed nervously, "Anyways, continue your story."

Jungwoo sighed, remembering what happened,

"So yeah it's not like she wanted to kiss me... I was the one who tried to kiss her andㅡ i don't know she just looks so nervous? As if what we're doing is illegal, something like that. So I kissed her in the forehead instead, told her I'm ready to wait for her, then walked out."