Chapter 14: Victory Party

3rd Person's POV

Jungwoo became a statue once Haeyen wrapped his arms around his back.

His heartbeat quickened its pace and heck he doesn't know why. It's impossible to he likes Haeyeon. He can't like Haeyeon, not her.

Jungwoo gulped as he felt his heart racing.

Haeyeon let go and faced Jungwoo.

"We're the only one who's here. No Lucas, No Taeyong, no anyone. Now tell me why are you suddenly ignoring me?" Haeyeon looked directly at his eyes.

Jungwoo can't look back because he's nervous.. he bit his lips and looked everywhere except her

Jungwoo sighed. He can't resist her.

"I'll tell you but not here.."

Both of them went to the roof top, Where Jaehyun and Haeyeon went earlier.

They were silent, neither are talking to each other, they're just enjoying the fresh air and the peaceful atmosphere that the are brought.

This silly immature fight should stop so Haeyeon decided to speak up.

"You know you kinda reminded me of someone." Haeyeon said which made Jungwoo look at her.

"He's mostly reason why I badly wanna be friends with you. I find you interesting like him.." she continued.

"Back in Japan, my first days there were not as great as I imagined. I don't have friends. I don't have Taeyong. I'm completely alone. But then he and I became partner in a certain project." She smiled as she remembered the first time they met.

"He has a really cold attitude like you. He doesn't smile, always late in class, talk to no one but everyone admires him. I did my best to make him my friend because I just felt he can be someone special in my life.

Almost one and a half years, I tried. And day by day, there's a progress. It took him so long to give me a smile, to make him treat me as a friend. I guess that's the only difference about you two. But it's so worth it when I saw him smile. His smile is the only thing that can heal my sadness."

Jungwoo just looked at her, wondering who is the guy she's talking about.

"Why are you saying these to me?" Jungwoo finally speak.

"Because I want you to know that I also got a feeling that you're gonna be a big part of my life. You're precious for me."

Jungwoo can't help but to stare at her after what she said. It made him happy inside.

He smiled, and hugged Haeyeon.

"I'm sorry for being so childish."

"But why though? Why did you just suddenly ignore me? Is because of the the scene that I saw the other day?" Haeyeon said referring about the fight him and Lucas had.

"You don't have to know." Jungwoo then ruffled her hair which cause Haeyeon to shout at Jungwoo.

"여로븐!!" (Everyone!!) Haeyeon ran towards her brother, who's with his team mates and his seniors. She came in the gymnasium with Jungwoo, and it seems like all the outsiders already went home.