Chapter 22: Love Story

3rd person's POV

It's the day that Yuta will be attending Haeyeon's school.

You see, Nakamoto is a very powerful family especially in Japan. They are very well known for having the #1 famous and most recommended Hotel in Japan, Singapore and Thailand. Moving in Korea for Haeyeon isn't really a big problem for him since Yuta's parents really like the young lady for their son.

Yuta's parents are the once who actually thought of the idea for Yuta to stay in Korea to be with Haeyeon. Yuta thought of it, but he wasn't expecting that his parents would agree since they love their son so much that even the idea of having an own apartment when he stepped on college is not allowed.

His parents gave him enough money to buy his own condominium to stay in, car, and everything he and Haeyeon needs.

Yuta drived to the address that Haeyeon gave to him yesterday to pick her up.

Before, Yuta used to rebel a lot. At a young age, he learned how to drink but immediately quit it when he met the young lady.

First time he saw Haeyeon, it was their school in Japan. Yuta was earlier than everyone as usual and he was about to go to his room when he saw someone.

His brows knitted, usually he's the first student to arrive until the clock hits 7:20. He saw a girl walking, or more like looking around, not knowing that someone is actually watching her.

"Wahh this school is bigger than I thought.." The girl said, her eyes are still roaming around. "But it's not as cozy as my old school though.. or maybe i'm not yet used to this place.." Yuta heard the girl sighed loudly.

He decided to break the silence before the girl might say something personal about her life.

Yuta coughed, making the girl jolt in her position. The girl looked at him, her hand is on her chest, and her eyes widened.

Yuta was so close to laughing, seeing the girl's reaction. But he chose to stay serious, maintaining his usual aura.

The girl gulped and fixed her uniform, probably embarrassed to Yuta.

Yuta just looked at her. His first thought, she's really pretty and probably a korean because he heard her earlier, lucky for him he knew how to speak in her language.

the girl walked fast towards his direction, trying to get out of the awkward situation with Yuta.

"You're a first year college, right?" Yuta said, making the girl stop from walking.

What??? He speaks korean what the fuck this is so embarrassing he heard me earlierㅡ

"W-what? Yes I-I am..." She stuttered, few seconds of silence and she decided to walk away from the awkward atmosphere again.

"You're going to the wrong way new bee." Yuta spoke again.

The girl cursed under her breath and bit her lips. So much embarrassing moments for my first day..

"A-ahh hahahaha yes.." She turn around and walked to the opposite direction and passed through Yuta once again.

Walkin a little faster, she once again stopped. She realized that she still doesn't know where's her room. She took a deep breath, and gather up all the courage she has at that moment.

"Uhm, you see I don't know where's my room and uh, you look like you've been here longer than me.. maybe.. can you uhh, show me where's my room.." She said.

Yuta looked at her dead in the eyes as if he's saying 'Are you fucking serious?' before walking.

"Follow me."