Chapter 8: Treat

3rd Person's POV

"Kim Jungwoo!" Haeyeon called.

Jungwoo stopped and looked behind him. He sighed when he saw Haeyeon running towards him. Their class just ended and he was about to go at the back of the university to sleep but this happened.

"What do you need?" Jungwoo said once Haeyeon was in front of him.

"Let's eat lunch together. I know a place, let's go!" Before Jungwoo even got to say something, Haeyeon grabbed his wrist and pull him while they run.

People were giving them a look but they just kept running.

"Yah! What are you-"

"Just shut the fuck up." Haeyeon said.

After running for a few minutes, Haeyeon and Jungwoo were in the parking lot.

"I don't want to eat somewhere and I don't want to eat with you." Jungwoo said.

"Too bad, I already dragged you all the way here." Haeyeon is still holding his wrist while trying to find Taeyong's car.

"Do you even have a car?" Jungwoo said.

"Of course. Tadah! I got Taeyong's keys! Let's go!" Haeyeon showed the keys in front of Jungwoo's face and gave him a smile.

Jungwoo gulped. He felt his cheeks getting warm so he avert his eyes to somewhere other than Haeyeon's face.

Jungwoo took off Haeyeon's hands on his wrist and sighed, "I'm not going. Go on your own." Then Jungwoo started to walked back inside the university.

"You're not going any where." Haeyeon grabbed his wrist once again and pulled him with all his might.

"What part of what I said can't you understand huh? Can you stop being so desperate?"

Haeyeon stopped walking and looked at Jungwoo.

"Yah Kim Jungwoo, If you think I'm doing this because I like you then you're wrong. I'm doing this 'cause I owe you and I wanna repay you by being nice to you but I can't be nice if you're pushing my limits! So, just come with me and put your ass in the car. Please?" Haeyeon let got of Jungwoo's wrist and walk towards Taeyong's car.

Guilt crawled up to Jungwoo so he followed Haeyeon to the car.

Jungwoo closed the door in the passenger seat. Haeyeon was just looking at him, well, more like glaring at him and the two stayed silent.

The boy gather up a the courage he has and decided to speak, "I.. didn't mean to call you desperate.. Sorry." Jungwoo was nervous that He kept biting his lips. He admit he screwed up when he said that to Haeyeon.

Haeyeon suddenly laughed. Jungwoo looked at him comfused, "Wah, you look so cute when you're nervous you should have seen your face hahaha!"

"Okay anyways, let's go to our destination."

"Order anything you want. It's my treat."

The two went to an not too fancy restaurant and ordered some food.

After ordering, there's an awkward atmosphere came.

"Uh, does Taeyong knew we're here?" Jungwoo asked.

"Nope. But he still has a class, so it's fine." After that, silence came in again.

"So, we're friends now?" Haeyeon asked.