Chapter 3: Jung Jaehyun

3rd Person's POV

Jaehyun went 5 minutes early in the Starbucks where Haeyeon said they should meet. He's not really like this all smiley when he's meeting someone. He is usually all serious and prefers to let his bad boy aura out but today's different I guess.

It's really not him to go 5 minutes early to meet a girl, to be honest, he doesn't give a single fuck whether he'll be late or not when meeting up someone.

Haeyeon's someone... she's someone that can make him do those weird things.

When he first saw Haeyeon which is through the screen of his phone, He was stunned by her. She's really really pretty and it was so cute when she's getting pissed that Jaehyun just wants to grab her cheeks through the screen.

Yes, crush is such a rare word for him. He don't use the word crush and probably never had a crush again after entering Highschool when he became the player he is right now.

Haeyeon's the first time after so many years, she's Jaehyun's crush.

He went inside the coffee shop and ordered two caramel frappuccino, one for him and one for Haeyeon of course. He thought it would be better if he already bought her a drink just to make her stay just for a few minutes and maybe talk to her..

Jaehyun sat beside the window, a perfect spot for them. His phone vibrated, he quickly took his phone from his pocket and smile in a snap when 'Haeyeon-ssi' appeared in his phone screen.

From Haeyeon:

'We're on our way..'

Jaehyun's brows furrowed as he read Haeyeon's text. We're? She's with someone? Jaehyun though.

He sighed and decided to not reply at Haeyeon's text.

After a few minutes of waiting, Haeyeon's still not in the meeting place but Jaehyun remains waiting patiently.

Then a girl wearing a short and a huge cream color shirt entered in the Starbucks with a grey Anello bag in her back.

It's her. I'm sure it's her. Jaehyun thought.

Jaehyun barely even know this girl but she can make Jaehyun's hear beat abnormally.

She's really pretty especially in person as expected, she looks so small with her outfit but not really really small.

Haeyeon's eyes looked travelled the whole coffee shop, finding a particular pervert yet cute guy, after a few seconds Haeyeon and Jaehyun's eyes finally met.

When they had an eye contact, Jaehyun saw Haeyeon's eyes widened. It seems like Haeyeon's thinking about the same thing.

Then the admiration in Haeyeon's eyes quickly went away and it turned in to a serious one, which is very scary by the way.

Then all of a sudden another person came inside the coffee shop without Jaehyun noticing because he's attention is only at the girl.

Taeyong walked inside the Starbucks and saw her sister just standing there.

"I'll deal with the pervert guy for now go order some drinks Tae.." Haeyeon said then walked towards Jaehyun.

Jaehyun gulped as soon as she saw Haeyeon walking towards her. He stood up and smirk at her, not wanting to show Haeyeon that he's nervous as fuck.

Taeyong's brows furrowed. He's looking at where his sister going, he saw a very very familiar guy.

"What the fuck?" Taeyong said and huffed, trying not to get angry because they're in public.