(1) Day 1

Edit: (Date: Feb 13, 2019)
Y/n means Your name
L/n means your last name
M/n means movie name
F/f means your favorite food

That's all. Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi. I am y/n l/n. I am just a typical person like everyone else. I love m/n and f/f. I work at a part-time job at a school as an assistant. I live near the woods and I move in 2 years ago. My parents always video chat me on how am I doing. Even if there are a lot of problems that overcame me since I move out of my parent's house I still able to smile. I am a shy person so I don't get out to parties (sorry if you do) and other fun events. I have a friend he/she always help me when we are young but since they move to California I was alone. I always wish what would life be if I have a little sister or brother? That could be great but it seems that it is too impossible since mom is already old to give birth. That's why I choose to become an assistant for the teacher to see the students as my siblings. It was great until I was transferred to another school cause the school I was working on the burn and it will take many years to build it up again and it cost a lot. Now I was working at a school name after the founder of the town. Freddy's High School. (not Freddy's Family Dinner). 

Ring!

The bell started to ring and the students are running into there room. Some almost slip while others fell because of the slippery floor. I walk to the principal office to get me a job. I hope they accept my offer. I walk through the hallways passing lockers. Other lockers were sprayed with spray paint and others are sticky notes. This school is much busier than I thought. I reach the principal office and knock twice before I enter. "Came in" I heard a voice said. I came in gulping from nervousness. I started to shake but I hold in off. I sit at one of the chairs in front of the table. 

"How may I help you miss beautiful?" said the person who is guessing in the chair in proof, not me who turns around. 

"What? I am not that beautiful but anyway I was here to applied as assistant" I said getting a little brave as this is not my first time I was an interview with the word beautiful in touch in their sentence. 

"Ahhh. You must be miss l/n. Every teacher was waiting for you. Especially me" he said laughing at the end.

"How did you know me? I never went to this school? and why are you and the teachers are waiting for me?" I ask him. The chair turns around as the person is now facing me. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, and well build body.

"I am Mister Alexander De Guzman but you can call me sir Alex for short," he said 

"Ok sir Alex but how did you know my name and why those-" I was cut off but him 

"Well, you see that the news was spread that the school you where working on burning up and you were interview by the reporter. You said you were working there as a part-time job as an assistant teacher. Since this is the nearest school near the school you first applied on we were thinking that you were going to applied here" he said smiling. I totally forgot about the day the school burns up in flames. Good thing no one was hurt and we are all safe. I also got an interview with a man cause I was standing near him. 

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that day. It was horrible" I said.

"Good thing you survive or else no one will see your beautiful body and pretty face," he said. I started to blush. If I were in the bathroom looking at the mirror guessing I would be red as a tomato. "Before you get the job what was the cause of the fire?" he asks. Let me think... I know that it was just a loose wire or something but others said someone break in and cause the fire.

"I don't positively sure. I only know that it was only a loose wire but others said someone break-in" I said. 

"I see. Since it's already 8:45 I will get your papers ready and you are ready to get your job. Since are you free?" Free? I am not going on a relationship with you.