(28) Day 1 pt. 2

Bang!

'What the' I look at Laughing Jack if he bump something but he look more confuse than I am. I look through the monocular aiming at the back of the building we are hiding. I pointed the camera at a dark ally, I zoom in and saw someone was pining a guy into the wall.

"Laughing Jack hold this" I said handing him the monocular and I started to turn a cat and went down. I run downstairs and reach a open window. I jump through it and landed on a pile of trash bag. I peek through in a tiny hole seeing who is might be.

"Please! I beg you to stop! You're not like this!! Your much better than this!"

"Well that person you know is now all gone"

"Danny, please. I will do anything just spare my life! I will promise you I will not going to tell anyone about you!!" the person beg and beg. Seems Danny is not taking any of it.

"Anything I desire? Well alright" Danny's voice seems more dark than I know when we are kids. She let go of the man and throw him up making the man scream. Then Danny smirk catching the man. "I wanted you to be my ball" Ball? Then Danny then throw the man again and again in the sky making the man feared that Danny will not catch him.

"Stop!" The man said but Danny didn't take it again and this time she throw the man onto the wall with a loud 'bang!' making few bricks to fall. Danny then grip onto the man collar and pull him off the wall. The wall marks the man's body.

How did Danny even get this strong. He then throw the man into the wall again and again when at the fifth time I heard something break.

"Ahhh!!" The man yelled but Danny suddenly covered his mouth.

"You said what ever I desire. But I guess my ball already broken. And what we do when something is broken?" Danny then look the man in his eyes making the man close his eyes.

"St-o-p" the man manage to say. He was trembling and he was now full of bruises and scares. His clothes are now covered in blood and tear apart. 'Does no one ever hear the commotion going in here?'

"Wrong! The correct answer is to throw them and burn them"

'What?!'

She then throw the man up in the sky and this time it is much higher than before. The man then started fall, Danny bend her knees and doing a back flip and then straight her leg kicking the man at his back down hard. I can't barely watch anymore as the man was now dead. Lifeless. I can see she was holding her laughter. Her hands travel at her left leg. She then grip something.

"No one must know this ever happened. Now I must clean up my mess" She then took out a sword with fire surrounded it. She hold the sword above the mans head and hardly stab the man head using her sword making blood splattered everywhere. Before I knew it the body was burning. It was sure real. "See you in hell cous" I can't look away. She killed her cousin without any hesitation!

She then look at my direction. I snap into reality and back away

"You can came out now" what? She knew.  She then started walking to my hiding spot and carried me. "Aren't you cute. But I don't need to be spotted girly." then she then hold like she was holding a ball. I try to change back somehow it wasn't working. "Sorry to say this but you can't go back to normal. Like me" then she started to thrown me at the wall. I wince in pain. I try to go back but I can't. I stand up and try to fight even though I'm just in my cat form. I'm strong and I know it. I am doing this for my family, for Slender.

"Aww you think you can defeat me. That's new." then she then lean in a wall an disappear. 'Where is she!' I look around. I look up to where LJ is and saw he was gone. "LJ!" I yelled. No answer. "LJ! You there!!" I yelled even louder making everyone to wake up. 'Shoot!' I was about to go back up when a shadow appeared behind me and kick me making me flew to the other side of the road hitting a post.

"Hisss!" the pain was unbelievable. I stand up and I saw her holding someone.

"CP/n!"

"LJ!" I stand up but fell. The impact was hard.

"So CP/n is your name. What a beautiful name you had. But can I call you Y/n?" then she started to laugh madly and gripping LJ on the collar choking him. "Make that as a yes."

"LJ I'm coming!"

"CP/n no!" I ignore him and try to stand up again. I failed. I try to turn back into my human form once more. I close my eyes and open them again to see I'm in my human form which was a big mistake as the pain is much painful than before!!

"CP/n go! I can take her!" LJ shout. I can heard people inside the building coming outside. "Go!" LJ said as he was now the one that was throw into the wall.

"You heard your friend. Go!" Danny is not Danny. She's like a different person that I know her.

"Danny" I said

"Sorry but Danny isn't here right now please leave a message" she said mocking me. I can see LJ is behind her about to hit her with his claw but miss. "Don't you think your claws are to weak. Try choosing other. Like death. Cause you know. Your dead. You will never ever going to feel anything when your dead. Clown" And kick him at his back sending LJ to flew hitting a tree behind me. "See you later friend" Danny then vanish when the people started to go out with torch and forks. I look at LJ to see him laying on the ground. I crawl beside him waking him up.

"LJ! Wake up please!" but he won't wake up. I can see blood at his back. I started to cry. Then time then stop.

'I killed him. I didn't do anything to help him. I let him down. I let everyone down.'

"There!" I can hear people coming towards us. Everything went back to normal. I started to cry beside LJ.

"LJ wake up please" I said.

Bang!

I then felt something went through me. I look at my hand. Blood then I felt unconscious. Blackness is the only thing I see.

"Get them!" 

"You will be like me Y/n. Very soon"