(36) Battlefield

It's was now the day were our training needed the most. The day of stay or get. We been planing this ever since I bring Shadow to the family. Every plans have a back up. If plan A didn't work we have plan B until the last plan was on plan D. Everyone is all geared up. Sharp their swords, knifes, claws, ect. Other's do warm-ups. I sharp my claws and straighten my wings. Shadow haven't with us after her last training with Toby. As for Toby, he was here after falling of down the stairs almost hitting himself with his own weapon from the impact. Shadow came out to with his demon formed. We haven't talk about why she help me back at her base when Hailey came busting in.

Everyone was ready. The plan was to get closer to Zalgo and Hailey as much as possible and for them to protect me. Slender assigned us on groups of five. I was group with Offender, Lazari, Candy Pop, Judge Angel and lastly me. Shadow was group with Jeff, Sally, Bloody Painter and Jason the toy maker.

"Now that everyone was now in group. Any question about the plan." Ask Slender. Everyone stood quite. "Excellent. Now what ever you do never ever get CP/n to be trap or fight alone." We all got the message clear and headed out.

(Play the song above)
We pass the twisted trees. The sky became dark as the clouds change it's color. The shy became red as hell. The trees shadow appeared. The atmosphere change. Everyone stayed the same as the animals we pass run away knowing danger is up ahead. We walk for hours with no rest. No break even though we are tired. What keep as walk to the battlefield was what we came her for.

We reach the border that separating our kind to the human. Stood at the otherside was Zalgo with Hailey at his side. Their army was demons who worked for them. We stood their face to face. Slender and Offender stood at the front staring at their own brothers. Hailey look at me as I show my claws and spread my wings.

"Zalgo we don't have to do this. We can change it all. We can be friends again."

"You always surprise me Slenderman. This, is the battlefield not a deal or not deal place. Friend it's take or not." Zalgo said and show his sword.

"My Queen you can always change your mind. Your majesty don't want you to be ill or hurt for the battle."

"Why would I do that witch! You knew I always choose my own family."

No one POV
The wind blow as the atmosphere change. Mix with anger and sadness. Two groups ready for the battle. The border was gone and the battle between monsters and demons begun.

"If we loss can you at least gave our brothers back Zalgo." said Offender.

"No way friend. Where the fun in that?" as Zalgo started to attack. They soon attack as well. Everyone was now face to face with their opponent. Demon turn to black dust when killed.
You where with your group. You fight side by side without holding back. You all stood in frame and strong. You as thier sword as they were your shield. You what change their way of living as they protect you from harm. Side by side fighting defeating demons as dust was scattered everywhere. You hop at the side of a tree and bounce at the direction of a demon using your claw as your weapon for now and swing it making then to perish and turn to dust only to be disappear as the red air blow them away.

You uses the sword that Shadow use to free LJ from her base that she took at a demon after it became to dust. You stab another demon behind you and swing your sword around making several demons to die.

Shadow was lucky as the sky change and the shadow was showing she uses her powers and tackled demons to the ground. Shadow came to her sanity state but she was in control now. Lui thought her how to control it and not kill anyone that she see. As she summon a black blade she throw it towards a group of demons hitting them at one throw. She lean to the shadows and disappear from sight only to be appeared at Hailey's back.

"I'll take out the trash for now" she said and summon a shadow axe ready to kill Hailey but she didn't knew it was a trap and swing it as it turn into liquid.

"I'll be grateful if I clean up your mess." Hailey said from behind making Shadow to be surprise. Shadow dodge the ice spikes that Hailey throw at her. "It was nice that you get rid of the controller that I gave you as a present." Hailey said and snap her finger appearing 50 demons at her side.

"Be afraid Hailey. Without me your nothing! I'm your sword"

"And I'm your shield. It's to bad your fighting your teacher."

"Like I said. Your a trash. And trash must burn in flames and turn to dust like the others." And charge at her with her sword ready to kill.

Hailey smiled and ordered the demons to attack. One by one they attack. Giving Shadow scars. Hailey laugh at the wonder sigh as Shadow was getting out of breath. Shadow dodge and stab. Killing them and turn to dust. She has nothing to do as she was alone figthing. Shadow then make a deep hole on the ground making the left demons to fall. She was knew she can't take it but she needed to save her friends.

"Being determined are we?" as Hailey throw ball of flames at Shadow directions but miss every time Hailey throw.

"Miss me."

"I'm wasn't directly hitting you with those." Shadow was confuse and lean on a shadow but the fire was around making her weak.

"You imbecile!" she yelled.

You where getting tired. You where full of bruises and scars. You with fighting a  big three headed snake. You where only figthing a single headed snake that came from several demons that combined and turn in a three headed snake. There was a white big gem one one of the eye of the meddle snake.  You try to get closer to hit that gem but his tale always hit you sending you hit a tree. Everyone was busy and the only creepypasta with you was Lui/Sully.

"We have to get his tail out of the way!"

"How?!" you ask. Lui waited for an entrance before sprinting in avoiding the tail. He was about the hit the snake tail using his knife but he push again hitting a tree.

"Lui!" You said. You felt you were floating when you remember you have wigs. "Lui wake up! I have a plan!" Liu stand up as you geture for him to hold your hand. "Sully! Lui I need Sully. I will fly up and I wanted you and Sully to snab the snake middle head. He nod and grab your hand. You fly up avoiding the snake's tail and  headed on top of the middle snake head. You drop Liu as Sully went in control. He aimed his knife down hitting the middke snake. But it wasn't enough.

"Here!" you said and throw them the sword you use. They got it as you try to hold back the tail making them to fall them. The three headed snake is going crazy as it's wiggle it's head trying to make Sully to fall of. He grip on the snake's head and swing the sword hiting the snake making them to fall as it's middle head is gone as Sully hit the gem.

"Great work Liu and Sully!" you yelled as they both jump down and gave you back the sword. You two headed into the same direction like the plan. You can't fight alone.