(16) Lock up and wake up

Y/n POV
"Come on guys, why can't I go out! Did something happened?!"

"Sorry CP/n but Slender said no. And you know what he meant when he said no" Masky said holding a pile of folders with files and headed to the Slender office

"Toby? Jane? Sally?" Looking at Sally with cute cat eyes hoping she would tell me what's wrong

"Sorry mommy but daddy said no" and she went inside her room with charlie in her arms

"Can't anyone tell me what in the world is going on!!" I yelled but no one listen. Ben and Dark is gone when I woke up. I only saw was everyone patch up with bandages while other in their room sleeping. Slender even forbidden me to go out, in getting my food I need someone with me. I got tired asking the same question for the past 3 hours so I decided to just headed to my room and watch youtube to pass the day.

Few days later...
My hair all messy, my room is full of organs on the floors, I've been having eyebugs, and my eyes ate twitching! I've been lock up in this f***ing mansion for the pass 5 days! I can't go to the garden! I can't go to the backyard! I can't kill on my own! I can't even have a time on my own outside! Slender wanted someone with me every single time I went out! His not even my Real dad to tell me what's the best for me! Now I am lock up inside my room for the pass 4 hours with windows lock up and my door is guarded! What the f***ing hell am I?! A Quenn! I am not in a castle! I am not anyone's lover to protect me! I am no one to belong!

Is this what Dark fell! Being giving missions every single day! Having no sleep!! His mind is all mess up!! No noone!! I am crazy! Ben and Dark is all bloody, full of scars and bruises! The hell is going on when I am sleeping in the last few days!!! Is there have been a battle! Did Zalgo the almighty demon went in and attack us!!! Did his minions was with him and attack us and one of them took Ben and Dark!! Can't I just know just one story plot happened when I was sleeping!! Just one!!! Just a Single answer!

"CP/n you still there?" ask Jeff

"What do you think?! Can I escape my room with doors and windows lock up! That would be magic! And wonderful!!" I yelled lossing my mind

"Alright. Just stay there" he said then quite consumed again.

What the f***!! Did he just don't care!! How hard being lock up in a single place without f***ing doing anything!!! And he will stay just stay there!! How I suppose to get out when the keys to my window is with one of the slender brothers and the door was guarded by a******!!!

'Came down Y/n. Don't let it took over again. Let is stay inside. Don't show it. Don't feel it. Just stay calm.'

My stomach started to hurt. I snake my arm around it and hugging it tightly.

"Ahhhhh!!!" I yell from anger. From madness. "Don't took control! Don't show it! Don't feel it!!" saying those words again and again and again. "Just don't f*** up! Don't let it! Don't hurt you!" grabbing the edge of my bed for support and walking through the messy floor not caring if I step on the organs. Walking to the shelves throwing everything I can reach

Crash

Crash

Crash

Crash!!

Lazari POV
"Sally did you heard that?" looking into Sally's eye knowing it was only mommy in her room.

"Don't worry Lazari. Mommy would be ok" she said then left. I was stuck in her room doing nothing. It's been a pass 5 days we keep on hinding the truth. We are all family. We must know what's going on. We must be helping each other. I don't wanna let Zalgo get mommy.