(5) My friend

(Edit: A/N: Your imaginary friend is talking when you see this sign. ')
Edit Date: April 1, 2019

After the Funeral...
After the funeral everyone took there last words and glace at my parents dead burned body and headed home. I was the one that was left. I was sad to see them go. I was not ready to just let them go, not after my life is going nuts! I was angry that I'am wasn't there to help them. I blame myself for not helping them got out alive there house. If I just didn't left them alone not any of this will happened! I just hated my life! Why does everything I do to make something right it make my problem worst?! I left to help them and to make them live longer! That was the reason I headed off myself! To help to two people I love the most! I don't want them get tired just for me to finish collage. It make me sad to see them tired and sad. It isn't like me to just ignore them.

I've soon left after saying thanking you for everything they did and guidance even if they are not there anymore for me. Hoping for them to hear my prayers. I left the cemetery and headed off. I walk along the sidewalk to the bus stop and headed to my parents house.

I was in the living room looking for stuff to see, what's was left of it. I search anything that could been the cause of the fire. I look high and low until it reach night time. I gave up and just left. Getting anything that is left and still good enough and bring it out. Not knowing the mask person watching me heading out the door.

Timeskip
I headed to my room and place the picture that was still looks good and place it in my side table. I sit in my bed crossed leg looking at the door.

Flashback~
"Mommy!" jumping out of bed hugging mommy who is just got home

"Hi sweety!" she said returning the hug. "How was your first day of school?"

"It was fun. I meet this group of guys and girls and they let me play with them. They are so nice mommy!" smiling

"That's great!" she said proudly. "I knew you would make new friends even if your a shy one". She broke the hug and bend down reaching my high. "Mommy is heading down to work. You go to bed. Daddy is not going home today" kissing my forehead receiving a giggle from me

"Alright mommy" and headed to bed laying down

"Good night y/n"

"Good night mommy!" she smiled and turn off the light

M/n (Mother's name) POV
I closely lock her room and headed downstair.

"Mam I neded to go" our housekeeper said

"Alright. Thank you for being with y/n this day." I said

"It was no problem. She was a good girl"

"She sure is. Be safe Rose. Good night and meet you tommorow morning"

"Ok mam. Good night mam" she said and headed out going home. After she left I headed to the kitchen to make myself coffee. It will took me all night finishing my job. She needed to finish her school days and have a great job. I don't want her to be like both of us. Her very own parent who did not finish schooling. I work on the papers and started to drink the cup of hot coffee.

End if Flashback~
Back to you POV
After starring at the door I look at the picture that I brought home. It was me, mommy and daddy in the front yard. It was the day where I just finish graduating in Highschool. They were so happy and proud that they even throw a surprise birthday for celebrating my harwf work. It felt good to see them happy. I started to cry again missing them so much.