(39) Revenge

"Where's Dark?" ask Jane. I was speechless. I don't know what to say.

"He's...gone" was the only word I manage to say. I stand up and look at Y/n. I can sense sadness in her. I took out the gas mask that save me but not Dark. I walk towards her and sit next to her on the couch as I hug her. "I'm so sorry Y/n. I tried to save him but he save me instead. I beg for him to go and save himself but..." tears and more tears went down. I can't speak. I was to sad and angry for myself. I was the one die not him. I should be the one feel the pain, I should be the one to save him! Not the other way around.

"Shhh... I know he will die." I look at her with mix of mad and confuse. I push myself away from her.

"Yo-u. Why did you let him! If you knew he would die why didn't you stop him! You know what, he will be still alive if you just stop him. Better when you should be dead!! You let him be killed aren't you?" I said anger raising inside me. Confuse and anger. I don't understand anymore. Why? Why would Y/n let Dark be killed! Doesn't she love him?

Tears falling down her eyes as her mouth open. "I ask him to let me be with you." she said.

"Then why did he came with me! You should be the one who knows him better! You should be the one suffering right now!" and took out my knife and charge at her only to be stop by Masky and Toby. "Let go of me! I wanted to kill her! I wanted her to suffer! I wanted to get revenge!!"

"I did try my best Nina. If you only knew what I said to him while you where waiting outside..."

Your POV
~~ Flashback ~~
The whole mansion is quite. Everyone must be asleep now. While I stayed in the living room going back and forth thinking of a way to solve the mystery. I don't like the idea of someone going there. Even if they are our best fighters.

"You know, you are making me dizzy." I look up and face Dark who was leaning against the wall.

"Hi Dark. What are you doing up so late?" I ask

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?"

"😅 Right. I was only thinking of a another way beside going down there for answers. But I couldn't." he walk towards me and lead me to the couch.

"Why's that?" he ask gently.

"I was afraid to that person to go there will suffer from pain and be killed. Nina told me she will go there with someone. I reason for her to not go as I will just going to talk to Slender about it but she insisted to go." I said

"Will you also stop me if I go there with her?"

"Of course. I would never forgive myself if you died. You almost died on your last mission in there. I don't want you to die in there again!"

"You have ni choice. I'm going there. Sorry Y/n but I am the only one in here knows Zalgo's kingdom."

"B-ut, No! What if you will be killed in there! I beg you to not go and let me take your place. Please!" I said angry and worried. Not my only friend who without him I will never going to be here with a bunch if killers that I learn to called my family.

"Sorry Y/n. Your the main target down there. If any demon founds you there there is no way you can get out."

"I can use this! I use this back in my last mission with Shadow. If anything bad happens I will just going to use this! Please Dark, I don't want you to go." I said and stand up and about to go to Slender to let me instead of him to go with Nina. He hold my hand before I get away that far from him.

"Listen. I know it's been hard for you to let me go. How you suffer from pain to pain on your past. How your depression get to you on your life that you only think was death. I don't want for you to feel that again. How your parents treat you differently from your own good. Just agreed that I will go with Nina." he said reasoning with me. I don't know what to do. I already tried to convince him but he won't take it. My past isn't a matter to me when it comes where there is a large possibility someone will die. I only suffer from pain and emotion. While Dark's past is different from mine.