(9) Nice to meet you all

I am not a shy person anymore. Not after that, I became a famous killer. It's been a year now that I became a killer. Everyone was talking about me. They even had a name for me. They called me CP/n (Creepypasta name). It sounded great on me. I left my house and now live in a small cabin I found 2 months ago. Everyone took notice of me 2 months ago before I move out. They keep on whispering about me. Why I my bedroom window is always open and why in the morning I smell bad. I soon quickly move out that day and found this cabin.

"Why is this day so boring?" I wined to myself. I hate this kind of day. No internet connection or signal. "Is this where I will die. From some s*** boredom?"

"Stop winning will yah! I am trying to test something. And you are making for me to do it!"

"Again with the testing again. It's been a month you started testing me. You even remember what happened last week you try to test my body. We have almost been hit by a f****** car!"

"This will be different so stop wining to much. It's bad for your health"

"Alright, mom. Agree you're now acting like my mom! Your not my mom!" I walk out of the cabin and thought to just walk around the woods. I headed to the tree where I meet slender a few months ago. After that we haven't met each other. I saw the same paper posted in the tree. I walk towards it and look at it. It's a beautiful drawing. 'Maybe I should bring it home? Slender won't mind' I held my hand and to grab it when I pain shoot in my back.

"Arrggggg!!!" the pain causes me to kneel down. "What is this f****** pain!!" I yell.

"Oops. Sorry Y/n. I have maybe use your back a lot while testing how was your bending"

"What the hell you even tested my back?! You could just tell me first!"

"I said sorry!" he yells. The pain soon stops and I can able to stand up.

"What are even doing to my body?!" I yell to Dark who seems just busy testing my body.

"I am checking if your body need upgrade"

"Why do I even need an upgrade. You will not going to make me a robot-human that is already a half-cat!!"

"Calm down pussy! I am not going to turn you a robot. I am making you stronger" then a pain in my arm started. What now?!

Nighttime
Nighttime soon arrive. I wore

And headed out

And headed out. I cover my face with a white mask and headed to town. Cold air blow my hair as I run to town. I first turn myself into a cat. What every time the surprise me was the outfit. It never left behind. It seems that whenever I turn into a cat it will disappear and when turning back into a Neko the clothes are already in my body, wearing it. I soon went to a house that seems to fit 5 family members. I look in the window to see a light was on and a man was walking in the hallway closing all the lights. He look at me with no emotion. He walks towards the window I was looking through opening it.