(29) Jealous Clock

Meanwhile inside the Mansion...
Author's POV
Noone seems to be all worried about both you and LJ are not there with them. They knew you will be back with LJ in no time. Toby who are in the kitchen making waffles for lunch was the only one who is all worried about you. Only you. Who over cooked his waffles everytime he bake it. Let's see how he's holding on.

Toby's POV
"Cooking wafles is all what I wanted to make. Cooking waffles~"

"You know Toby you suck at singing" Jeff said playing with his knife and leaning against the wall.

"Well I think your good at it Toby." Clockwork said.

"Thanks Clocky" I smiled and smelled something burning. "My waffles!!" and took it out. It burns again

"Does Little cracked voice gonna cry?" Jeff said mocking me and started acting as if he has tears. "Bo hoo" and laugh. 'I'm gonna cut you pieces to pieces Joker! And I'll be cooking you for my lunch!' I was angry.. no not angry. I'm furious!

Spack!

"Ohhh" I said as Clockwork slap Jeff on his pale cheeks leaving a red hand print.

"What the F*** you do that b****!!" Jeff yelled in frustration.

"That's for laughing at Toby, Jeff! And this.." as her hand made a fist and punch Jeff directly at his nose leaving blood dripping down.

"Arrggg! Your going to pay B****! Go. To. Sleep!!" but before anything else those two were now putting their both hand on their ear.

"What the Zalgo is going on in here!!" Slender yelled making both of them yelled in pain. 'Good thing I can't feel anything' Then Slender 'look' at me "Child what happened?"

"Well I was cooking my lunch here when Jeff came in and started laughing at for my singing and then Clocky went in and said it was great. Then Jeff started to annoyed me by making crying said. I was furious and going to cut him pieces by pieces but then Clockwork slap Jeff and then punch him at his nose"

"Jeff and Clockwork go to my office now!" Slender voice boomed inside the kitchen making both Jeff and Clockwork fall on the ground. Slenderman then disappeared. Both of Jeff and Clockwork are now facing each other with anger in their eyes.

"How about you two settled this on Slenderman's office" I said getting in between those two.

"Yeah right. If Y/n was here she would talk to Slender for not punishing me" Jeff spoke

"Yeah right. Y/n was no where in here. And what do you know about her punk! And how do you know she would do that" Clockwork said smirking.

"Whao, whao. You two seriously need to go at Slender's Office." I said

"Cause she loved me and only me! She told me herself before she disappeared with LJ!" she did? No.. I should known that. She's my bestfriend. She can't keep that kind of secret away from me. And I'm much better than Joker here! Why Y/n? Why did you choose him.

"No! Why the heck will she choose you eh Jeffry Woods! I'm not a psychopath like you who overed killed every single night that was almost been caught by police! Your just lieing about it to-"

'Jeff, Clockwork!' after that they both quickly went out the kitchen I can see Clockwork face became sad. 

I cleaned up my mess and baked other one. No, he must be just joking. I'm much better than him! Wonder how she is doing? The whole mansion became more dull after she disappeared. Where is she? Where are you Y/n? 

"Finally!" I said in celebrating that I already cooked my lunch. I put it in a plate and started eating it with a smile. This is the only thing that could make me happy.