(6) To the woods I went

I woke up light headed. I got up from the cold floor and headed to the bathroom. I was holding my head from pain. I took out pain killers and drink it. I look at myself in the mirror and saw dry blood.

"What the?" then I remember what happened yesterday night. My eyes widen and my heart broke. I felt pain emotionally and anger I killed them. I clean the dry blood and dry my face. I went out after to see my messy room with blood everywhere. My head stop hurting but the pain is still there.

Thumb thumb thumb

I only heard was my heart thumbing. Then it started to hurt. I kneeled down with my head between my hands. The pain was extreme.

"Aaahhh!" I shout from the pain. My head started to hurt again as the pain went on.

'You cause this! Let it all out! I know how much pain you had been. Let that anger out! You knew you never like your parents!' he said

"Ahhhhh!!" I shout louder than before.

'Let it all out! You knew this day will came! Your the reason, your the reason they both die and you felt happy! Why would you just let out that chance to get away from your grip! Hold it and contain it. You'll love what you will became. Ahahaha!!'

"Stop it!! Please! I don't want to do it! Dark!!!"

Flashback
I hate my life so much! Why was am even born? There is no role for me!

I was in my room crying in anger and pain. She kiss her and he kiss back. Why does he even accept my love?! I am ungly! Worthless! A monster. I lock my self in my room feeling I want to die. No one, not even my parents will miss me. They hate me! Cause only I got suspended. I wanted them to die! Big time! That will be a happy day for me.

'Hi there' someone said. It seems it is coming from my room.

"Wha- who are you?! Show yourself!" I said looking around my room

'Hey Y/n nice to finally meet you'

"How? Show yourself!" grabbing my pocket knife from my pocket

'Oh dear~ don't be afraid young one. I'm your friend'

"My friend? Just show yourself! How I will know you are my friend?"

'I'm sorry but I can't. I don't have a body'

"Body? Are you like a spirit?"

'You can say that'

"Alrighty then. You can have my body but only for a minute. I only wanted to see you" I said putting back my pocket knife on my pocket

'You will do that for me? No human ever dare to share it's body unless.. your brave'

"I am brave person. So.... are you going to or what?"

'Oh yeah! But this will be painful'

"I am up to anything" I said bravely. I sit down on my work desk and waited for the pain. I close my eyes then a pain shoot my chest. It was like it was being burn in flames then my head started to hurt. I grab my head to stop the pain but it only got worst

"Ahhhhh!!!" I shout loudly. The pain soon was gone. I try to move but I can't. I  open eyes to see what happened. I was on the floor but I can't move my body

(A/n: Bold is Dark. Your inner self)

"Ah, finally! A body. And a lovely one"

"Wha- how?!"

"Oh don't feel bad Y/n. You can have your body in a minute like you said. Do you want to see youself?"

"um... Ok. But how?" then I can see that who ever use my body get my legs to work and headed to the bathroom outside my room. I went it and look at the mirror to see myself. My e/c change into red, my h/c turned into gray then I saw cat ears in my head. Then I felt like something was wiggling behind to see a black tail with a silver color at the end. I am a neko?!