S . I . X

♫It comes and goes in waves♫

♫It always does, it always does♫

                                                                                                                    ─

                                                                                                                    ─

                                                                                                         Steve's P.O.V

     I woke up the next day bright and early to take shower and then to get to school. I hate school, but I can't drop out. My mom works pretty hard to keep me in and it would break her heart if I dropped out. My mom and I are finally living together again, after years in foster care I finally got my mom back. Nothing will change that now.

    "Hey hun, eggs?" My mom offered when I came downstairs.

    "Uh sure thanks." I wasn't that hungry, but she made them so I ate them anyway.

    "Oh shoot I gotta go, thanks for breakfast mom." I kissed her cheek and jogged out the door.

    "Have a good day, love ya!"

     It wasn't cold out that morning. I still wore my jean jacket though.

     Okay here is some info on my mom, when I was a child, my dad died not long after leaving my mom for a woman he was cheating on her with. He got drafted and my mom never saw him again, so she told me he was dead. When I reached the age of six, she started dating this guy who got her hooked on drugs, and one day when I was eight some police showed up at our house and arrested my mom and her boyfriend. Mom got seven years but her boyfriend got twenty five for previous crimes. Once my mom got out she tried so hard to get me back. When I turned 17 I moved in with her because technically I am an adult. She has been clean and good ever since.

     No one really knows that, except Dally. But only because we stayed up one night talking about our lives.

     School sucked, all day it was boring and I had to take two exams. As soon as it was over I found Johnny and Pony and we walked to the DX together.

                                                                                                                    ─

                                                                                                                 347 

edited 2020-08-05