T.W.Σ.N.T.Y F.O.U.Я

(sorry this is super late, writers block sucks)

⤷Steve's P.O.V

     I managed to make it home. I don't live far from the Curtis's, my house was pretty quiet. I suppose mom had gone to bed already. So I just removed all my bloody clothes and took a hot shower.

     Looking in the mirror, I couldn't help the tears that slipped down. I couldn't control these emotions anymore. I just hurts. I was so scared Soda didn't love me, I started to feel like I didn't love me. The crying didn't help my already pounding head.

     Eventually I got on a pair of sweats, and went to bed. It felt like the world's worst hangover the next morning, my face both stung and pounded. I got up, not remembering if I had work or school. Popped a couple of advils, and got dressed into some jeans, and a t-shirt that highlighted my muscles.

     I went into the kitchen to get something to eat, but we didn't have much. I got myself a piece of leftover pizza and grabbed my mom a glass of juice and her meds. I made the trip back upstairs to her room, but her door was locked. So I knocked, and knocked and knocked, until I got frustrated with knocking and I starting banging. When there still wasn't an answer I started to panic, the worst came to mind as I started to try hard to get the door open. I put the juice down, and started to shove the door open. It took a bit, but I got it open. What I saw just knocked my whole world down. My mother lying on the floor by her window, with a needle in her arm. Her face was totally white, and her open eyes were nearly covered by her very long hair laid out on the ground.

     "Mom! N-no n-no," I made my way to her quickly, grabbing her cold body and just holding her. "NOOO! Please, p-please, DON'T LEAVE ME!" I just held her, crying. My tears fell onto her face, very clearly she wasn't alive.

     I lost her. I just got her back. And now she is gone. Everything just fell apart, I lost Sodapop, and now my mom. It didn't feel real, all like a really bad dream. But the longer I held her, the more it started to sink in, the tears eventually stopped. And I just didn't feel anything. I called the police, and called the last and only person I wanted to see.

⤷422