S.Σ.V.Σ.N.T.Σ.Σ.N

⤷Soda's P.O.V

   I got up early to run again. I think I've become addicted. Ponyboy joined track, I see why now. The sunrise is nice to watch too. Johnny likes sunrises, I wonder where he is.

   When I got home, everyone was there. And I mean EVERYONE. Dallas, Ponyboy, and Johnny sat on the couch watching t.v and Two-bit was sitting at the table with a girl? Then there's Steve in the kitchen drinking a beer, which means Darry isn't here. He is just never around anymore.

   I made a b line for the kitchen where Steve sat sitting on the counter drinking a beer.

   "Hey have you talked to Johnny?" I made sure to whisper just enough so only we could hear it.

   "What does it matter?" He slurred, so I could tell this wasn't his first beer.

   "What do you mean? You were the one freaking out yesterday, wondering if he was going to tell anyone."

   "Why would it matter, I mean nothing matters to anyone else ever anyways."

   At that point I was very confused. Then Steve got up and walked out the door. While my eyes were watching Steve leave they wandered over to Johnny who was staring very closely at me.

   I shrugged the events of that morning off and went to work with Two-bit. While we were in the car he explained that he has a new girl, I had never heard Two talk about a girl like that and she must have meant a lot to him.

   Work was bland, lunch was bland, my world was bland until someone I never expected to see, walked right in the front doors of the DX.

  ⤷ 279