F.O.U.Я.T.Σ.Σ.N

⤷Steve's P.O.V

   It's been weeks since that night, since we've spoken. I miss him. I stayed awake night after night thinking about him. I was currently lying in my bed, it was freezing cold and my thoughts couldn't stop thinking about him. No matter what I tried, it always came back to him. I tossed and turned but nothing worked, I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't stop thinking about Soda. So I got up.

   I pulled my dark blue sweatshirt over my head and headed downstairs for, something. When I reached the bottom of the stairs my eyes wandered over to the bright light coming from the living room. It was my mom, just sitting there reading.

   "Hey, can't sleep either?" I asked in a raspy voice.

   "Oh yea, reading normally makes me bored then tired. But not tonight, what about you?"

   "Oh just a lot on my mind." I moved to take a seat on the couch next to her.

   "Well don't expect me to guess, you don't let me in enough for me to guess."

   I knew she wanted me to tell her what has happened, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to say it out loud.

   "Something weird has happened, I've liked girls my whole life," I felt myself get nervous, I didn't want her to hate me. "But I think I like a boy."

   I brought my eyes to meet hers, she looked to be in thought. I knew it, she hates me.

   "Well, it sounds like you're a little confused huh?"

   "Yea,"

   "How much do you like him?"

   "A lot."

   "Then you need to talk to him."

   "What if he doesn't like me back, or he tells everyone and-"

   "Steve, the worst that happens is he doesn't."

   "You really think I should tell him?"

   "Yes."

   I had gotten 2 hours of sleep that night, thinking of all the possible outcomes of how telling Soda would play out. I decided the only way to catch him alone would be to skip school and show up at the DX during his shift. So that's what I did.

  ⤷ 350