F.I.F.T.Σ.Σ.N

⤷Soda's P.O.V 

   I had no idea how we ended up like this, again. Steve just shows up during my shift at the DX and we end up making out. Our lips moved in sync but as soon as it started, it stopped. I opened my eyes to Steve, looking anywhere but at me. He was looking down. I placed my finger under his chin, lifting it up so his eyes we looking into mine. I lightly placed my lips on his again, this time it was calmer and softer.

   "SODA?! STEVE?!"

   Faster than light, Steve and I push ourselves apart and turned to the door. The door I forgot to the lock, shit. Johnny stood there, his jaw on the floor. I felt like falling to the floor and crying till I died.

   "Johnny, man, just listen ok-k?" I looked towards Steve who was approaching Johnny slowly, then I looked at Johnny and he looked scared. Like he just saw us murder someone, and he kept backing away from Steve.

   "S-stay aw-way from m-me." Johnny turned and ran like we were socs trying to get him.

   I wanted to curl up into a ball and explode.

   "What are we gonna do?!" Steve looked like he was ready to cry too.

   "I-I don't know," I ran my hand through my hair anxiously "I mean Johnnys a good kid, he probably won't even say anything."

   "B-But what if he does? WHAT IF EVERYONE FINDS OUT?!" Steve started panicking.

   "What do you mean? What would they do?"

   "Jesus Soda, how many guys do you see kissing each other out there? Huh? NON!!! Because guys aren't supposed to kiss each other."

   He turned away from me. What does he mean guys aren't supposed to kiss?

   "You kissed me," I could feel my voice breaking "Are we not supposed to do that? Does it mean nothing?"

   "Of course it means something!" Steve yelled turning and facing me.

   "WHAT THEN?" I don't usually raise my voice, but the anger started to hurt being inside.

   "I-I don't know!" I was so focused on the tears rolling down Steves cheeks I didn't even notice my own. "Soda, I like you. Like like like really like you."

   Without hesitation I ran over and smashed my lips onto his.

⤷383