N.I.N.Σ.T.Σ.Σ.N

⤷Soda's P.O.V

   It felt as though my body fell from a really high building and all my bones broke, but I was still awake. Living through the aftermath. She just stood there, with her perfect blond hair, and warm smile. And those bright teeth just shun. I wanted to break down and cry, then kiss her, then run away.

     "Hey Soda," She said while smiling like I was the cure to her cancer "I missed you. And I'm sorry, you didn't deserve what I did to you. And I don't deserve you back, but I made a mistake. I'm human, it's what we do. Make mistakes."

     She started walking towards me. Continuing.

     "I realized the mistake I made right after I made it. And I got your letter." The letter I wrote a few weeks after she left. It took me forever to get an address. She held the letter up with her hands then dropped her arm to her side, walking closer to me "Please understand I know what I did was wrong, and I'm asking for a second chance. Please Sodapop."

     I could feel the burning urge to run over and take her back almost winning, then Steve walked through the doors of the DX.

    Wow perfect timing, right?

     He just stood there staring at Sandy, then his eyes met mine for a second before Sandy started speaking again.

     "Hi Steve," Sandy smiled warmly at him, then turned back to me "So, will you take me back?"

     I wanted to. I really did. All the feelings I pushed down, and away to forget her came back. I was about to say yes, almost did too. But Steve was standing right there, and my feelings for him were running all over. I'm not sure my answer was the right one, but it was the best I could come up with.

     "I need to think about it."

      "Yea, yea ok. I'll wait." She said, then turned on her heels walking out the doors, brushing past Steve who looked as white as me the time I first stole a pack of cigarettes. 

⤷352