T.Σ.N

⤷Steve's P.O.V 

   We found Soda lying on the ground all beat up and bloody. He was unconscious so we took him to his house which wasn't very far. Two-bit and I had gone the long way around because of the crazy traffic so it took us FOREVER to get to my place, which is about 3 blocks from the curtis'. And Two-bit wanted to stop for a snack and a case of beer. But when we found Soda, I felt sick to my stomach. He got beat something bad, he had cuts and bruises everywhere.

   Two had ran to the store to grab ice packs and some pain killers, I gave him the money I had, which wasn't much but if it helps Soda than who cares. I washed some of his wounds, then tried to shake him to wake him up. If he had a concussion then we wouldn't want him sleeping. But it didn't seem to work. I then tried talking to him.

   He moved! He groaned! He's awake! He's not dead!

   I felt myself release a breath I didn't know I was holding.

   "Steve?"

   "Yea Soda?"

   "W-what happened?"

   "Oh uh, you uh you got jumped man."

   Then the last thing you would expect would happen, happened.

   He laughed. Sodapop laughed. For the first time in 2 months he laughed. And he laughed because he got jumped?

   It got louder and louder and louder, so loud I didn't even know I was laughing too.

   "Why are we laughing?" I managed to get out through little fits of laughter.

   "I got jumped!"

   "YEA."

   "I got jumped!"  

  ⤷269