Three.

I woke up and Nash wasn't in bed. I walked out our room and down the hall to the boys room. Before I reached the room I could hear them laughing historically. A video. I opened the door and Nash ran to me, picking me up.

"Hey everybody! it's my gorgeous girlfriend Jess!" Nash screamed to the camera not letting me go.

"Nash let me go!" I cried, struggling to loosen his grip.

He did as I said and let me go. I fell right to the floor on my butt. I laid there pretending to be in pain, so he would feel bad.
Before I knew Nash, Cameron, carter, and Matt. were in top of me.

"Get of me you fattys!" I screamed. They got up and Nash helped me up. He pulled me in for a hug and kissed me softly. I smiled as it ended.

"Sorry my love." he whispered in my ear. I laughed and walked back to our room to get ready. Tomorrow was Vidcon and after that we were doing nonstop meet and greets.

I went to take a shower. I changed into a pair of light washed shorts and a "you can't sit with us" cropped tank. When I was done with my hair and make up I walked out the bathroom and saw Nash laying on the bed. I jumped on him and he giggled. He was the cutest. I stared on his blue eyes for a few moments til he spoke.

"What do you want to do?" Nash asked.

Let's get something to eat." I said getting off him and leaving the room locking it.