Six.

We got back to the hotel around 9:00 and the ride was silent. We walked in and started packing because tomorrow we would move in together. It rang in my head for awhile. Moving in with Nash. The thought was weird but I loved him.

"So..hey why did you pull away so quickly today." Nash finally spoke.

"I just wanted to be at my table on time." I said smiling trying to lighten up the mood. His emotions didn't change he looked serious.

"I couldn't help but over hear a really interesting conversation from o2l." he said looking me right in the eyes. He stopped folding "Trevor was saying how they bumped into you at Starbucks and how kian couldn't take his eyes off you."

"Hmmm...thats weird." I said looking at the ground.

"Yeah I said the same thing. So I'm glad you don't EVER talk to them." He said

"Who says I don't talk to them?" I asked getting a slight offended.

"Do you plan on meeting any of them again?" he asked. I nodded " as friends, yes"

He stepped closer to me look a bit furious "You see that's where your wrong Jess. You want meet them again, unless i am there."

"You don't tell me who I can and can't hang with!" I yelled back.

There it was. I felt it. My cheek burned so much. I fell to the ground and cried, partially because it hurt but mostly because I was scared.

"Jess I'm so sorry. I never meant for that to happen I swear. I'm sorry baby." I could hear the tears in his words and he was on the ground as well. I didn't want to be near him but damn I loved him so much that I didn't want this to be the end of us. I crawled to him and wrapped my arms around him, he was crying more than me. I held him for a good hour or two. I got up and grabbed his hands. I say him on the bed and stared at him. He looked at me and saw the mark he left and his eyes felt with more tears.

"Baby, I'm so.."

"I'm fine. Were fine. I promise." I cut him off. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him softly. He looked at me and kinda smiled.

"I know I'm an asshole, but I love you so much." he said

"I love you to, now let's get some rest. it's been a very long day."