Eighteen.

*2 weeks later*

I woke up in Nash's arms and I felt safe. Very safe. I decided to put everything he has ever done to me in the past. He's changed I know he has. There was something about him that made me love him even when he hurt me. He wasn't like Kian. Nash wanted me. He didn't leave me. He never blamed things on me.

"Good morning babe." he whispered kissing me on the cheek.

"Breakfast?" I asked getting dressed and putting my hair in a bun.

"IHOP" he said smiling.

"Be back in an hour." I said kissing him then grabbing my keys. I drove to IHOP and asked Sam to meet me there. Me and Sam have become really close since our trip to Florida. I guess you could say were practically best friends. I like having him around he really keeps me company. He's also really grown on Nash. He actually sees the change I see in him also. SAMs helped Nash and mines relationship become more public. After four years we finally did a girlfriend tag. It was the best thing ever.

I got to IHOP and Sam was already there. I hugged him and we entered. I ordered food for me and Nash then waited for Sam to finish his order. We talked a lot about just really lame stuff until our food was ready. I said goodbye to Sam and drove home to Nash.

I gave him his food and after we finished eating we watched a movie. It was a pretty chill day with him. We just stayed home and watched Netflix and ate food. These are my favorite days. The ones I cherish the most.

It was 8 o'clock and Nash was out with some friends and I was finishing the third season of "new girl". When I got a phone call from kian. This time the number wasn't blocked and I knew exactly who was calling me.

Phone call.

"Jess!! I'm glad you answered. I came home. I'm back in la. We should meet up sometime. I have some apologizing to do." He said.

"Umm...not sure if that's a good idea. If you want you can swing by my place for an hour or so." I said.

"Alright be there in ten." He said then hanging up.

Shortly after cleaning up a bit I heard a knock at the door. "Come in!!" I yelled. In came kian. When I saw him it was weird. I didn't get the drooling sensation in my head. Weird. He hugged and I hugged back this time there were no butterflies. Weird.

"So Jess, I want to start off by saying I am truly sorry for the way I acted back in Florida. I felt so bad after you left. I can't stress this enough but Jess I really do care about you. I seen yours and Nash's video so I'm assuming all is well for you. I need you in my life though Jess. Of course not as my girlfriend but as a friend. I never want anyone to hurt you the way I did. So let's go with friends. It's a nice label for this relationship." He said.

"Kian, I forgive you. I know you'll make the greatest friend anyone can ask for. If you honestly need anything let me know I'm here. Friend." I said laughing.

"Well since we're here, can ask for some advice about a girl? we've been talking for sometime and I don't know if I should ask her out or not."

"Ask her. I doubt she'll turn you down." I smiled.

"Thanks Jess. I think I might actually like this friendship thing haha." He said as we laughed.

"So who's the lucky girl?" I asked.

"It's Andrea russet" he said with a big smile.

"You got this. Just ask her." I said patting his back.