Eight.

It was about 11:30 at night when I got a phone call from a unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked

"Jess! oh good hey this is Sam! sorry If I scared you but do you think you can meet me somewhere?" he was talking so fast.

"Um sure. lake town park??"

"Alright see ya soon" he hung up.

What was going on? I went back into the house and grabbed my keys being careful not to wake Nash up. I got in my car and drove to LakeTown Park.

"Sam? what's up?" I asked

"Kian. He left. I know that you were the last one to talk to him today. We all went out for dinner and when we came back he packed a few things and left." He trailed off.

"What? why would he do that?" I asked nervously. Sam stared at me.

"Jess, Kian was in love with you. He would spend hours if his day watching you on YouTube. He would've never fallen so in love with you if he knew about you and Nash. When we came home from Vidcon that night he was so depressed. He couldn't take it. Heartbroken. I guess it really got to him today. So he left." Sam said.

I automatically began to cry. "But...buuut. I'm sorry I had no idea." I cried out. Sam hugged me right and we sat at the park for 20 minutes. "Call me tomorrow and were going to find him I promise." I told Sam. He smiled. We hugged and I began to drive home.

Kian was the only thing on my mind. He loved me. I broke him. I didn't love him back. What was wrong with me?

When I got home Nash was awake.

"Babe? where have you been!?" he asked a little angry.

"I uh..needed...some fresh air that's all. I went for a little drive." I said innocently.

"Are you sure you weren't with kian?" he asked stepping closer to me.

"Damn!! can you just not trust me anymore? what is with you?" I yelled

"You don't get to yell at me" he yelled only inches away from me.

He held me up against the wall and I tried to break free but I couldn't. I began to cry tears of fear. He was holding on to my arms so tight. He finally let go and walked out the house with his keys. I slid to the floor and pulled my knees to my chest and began to cry. I grabbed my phone and called Sam.

"Jess? is everything okay?" he asked. I could barely talk because I couldn't catch my breath between tears. "im coming over right now" and with that he hung up.

Minutes later Sam was here and we sat on the couch. He held me for a good 20 minutes till he asked what happened.

"Nash...hes gotten abusive. And it scares me because I love him sooo much." I began to cry even more and he rubbed my back.

About two hours later Nash came home.

"What is this?" Nash asked tearing up. I gave in I walked to him and hugged him so tight and didn't let go.

"It's nothing. Sam came because I asked him to. I just needed some comforting. That's all I swear." I told Nash.

"Yeah. It's true. I should go now." Sam said. "I'll walk you out" I called out following you out the door.

We got to the car. "Jess, please be careful. Call me tomorrow. We have to get kian home." Sam said hugging me. I nodded and said goodbye.

I walked into the house and put on some sweats. It was 2 in the morning. I saw Nash on the couch already asleep. He knew I didn't want to fight. I kissed his cheek and walked to the room and fell asleep.