Twenty Three.

Andreas been here for over three hours and we've literally done everything. Her and her boyfriend Kenny had broke up. They didn't last long but they're still really good friends. So I guess that's good.

I was in the kitchen getting something to drink and I heard laughing. I walked in to the living room to see Andrea lying on the floor and Kian on top tickling her. Ouch. For some weird reason my face heated up and the tears began to sting my cheeks. I quickly ran up to my room so no one would see me. After a few hours of crying I fell asleep.

"Jess wake up." I heard someone whisper. I open my eyes slightly to see Sam.

"Hey Sammy." I said sitting up and he sat on my bed.

"You've been crying. What happened?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"I don't know honestly." I shrugged. "I have feeling for Kian I think." I said sighing.

"What about Nash?" He asked.

"Things were finally looking up for us, till I found out he cheated on me." I cried. Sam didn't say anything but just held me in his arms and I fell asleep again.

Kian's pov.

Andrea went home and I hadn't seen Jess around so I went to her room. I walked into Jess's room to check on her and I see her and Sam all cuddled up in bed. Ok.. Jess has a boyfriend. She gets mad at me for kissing her but she can cuddle up on Sam. I quickly snapped a pic and opened my iMessage to Nash I attached the picture and wrote.."looks like while your away she found some replacement". I hovered my thumb over the send button but quickly erased the message. I couldn't do that. It's probably nothing anyways. Jess and Sam are really good friends. Was she in need of comfort? I knocked on the open door.

"Don't mean to disturb or ruin the moment" I laughed. "But can I talk to you Jess." I said.

"Sure. Uhm thanks Sam." She said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. Ugh.. torture. Sam left the room and I sat on her bed with her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "You look like you've been crying."

"Haha I have." She fake smiled.

"What about?"

"I guess just me and Nash. Ya know. Just boyfriend drama. What I'm going to do when I see him." She said tearing up again.

"When you see him. You'll know exactly what to do." Kian said slightly smiling.

I just nodded. God damn it!! He's so freaking perfect. He's gorgeous. He's caring. He's funny. Ugh.. I was lost in my own that I hadn't realized kian was trying to get my attention.

"Hello Jess? You alright." Kian asked laughing.

"Yea! Just thinking, a lot." I smiled.

"Don't hurt yourself thinking that hard." He chuckled I just smiled.

"Well Jess. It's getting pretty late. You should get some rest. Goddnight" he said kissing my forehead. I thought about asking him to stay with me tonight but I wasn't looking to get rejected lol.

I was awake almost all night. I really couldn't sleep with everything in my head. Just rushing through all at once. I've never thought so hard in my life. After about three hours I finally fell asleep.