Twenty.

**kians pov**

She pulled away quicker than I thought. But she wrapped her arms around my neck..I hope that means something. I decided to walk her home so I grabbed her hand and we left.

"You excited for Vidcon Jess?" I asked to start a conversation.

"I'm actually very excited. What about you?" She asked.

"Honestly a little freaked. Andrea and Kenny will be there. Awkward level 0 to 100 real quick, if I do say so myself." I laughed and she laughed to. She was so beautiful. I stopped her and she just looked at me confused.

"Hah why are we stopping kian?" She asked me.

**jess's pov**

He just stood there staring at me with his beautiful eyes. And he started to lean in. Our lips collided and it was the most perfect moment. I wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss continued. We hadn't realized that the public place we were at was so public.

"Uhm..jess!!" Nash came running over to us tearing kian away from me "do you not remember that you have a boyfriend. The same one you've had for five years." He yelled.

"Nash were not doing this here please." I pleaded.

"Come on we're going home. And for you." He said pointing at kian. "Keep your grubby hands off my girlfriend." And with that we left. The car ride was silent.

"Jess how could you do this to me." He said beginning to tear up.

"I'm truly sorry. We were just caught in the moment." I said crying to. He came over to me and hugged.

"Jess you cheated on me. That's an unforgivable thing." he said walking back.

"So is abusing me!! But look were we are Nash!!" I yelled back but instantly regretted.

"Jess...i thought we were over this..."he said crying even more.

"Nash I'm sooo sorry. I didn't mean it." I said running to him. I grabbed him and held him in my arms. Him crying absolutely broke my heart and I began to cry to. We both fell to the floor but still holding each other. He looked up at me and wiped the tears away.

"I love you Jess. More than you will ever know babe. I'm not ready to leave you. I never will be. If you say your sorry, I forgive you." He said kinda smiling.

"I love you too Nash." He leaned in but instead tackled me to the floor. He was on top of me and I was struggling to get up but he held me down. We laughed for while then he kissed me.

"I love you Jess" he said. I smiled and he helped me off the ground. We went into the room and quickly fell asleep.