Twenty Two.

Few days later

I woke up the on the couch with kian sitting next to me.

"Good morning" he half smiled.

"You okay?" I asked. He nodded. "Tell me ki. Were friends." He let out a huge sigh.

"You deserve better than Nash. I've seen pictures Jess. I'm not just saying it so you'll break up with him but you honestly do." He sighed. "I'm also sorry for not respecting that you are in a relationship. I'll stop with the flirting." He half smiled.

"Kian..thank you for understanding." I smiled and gave him a hug. I broke the hug when my phone started ringing. Nash. I know he cheated on me but I just brushed it off.

Me: hey

Nash: Jess. I have to stay longer than I thought. How about we just meet up at Vidcon. It'll save a lot more money.

Me: ya Nash. Sure. Whatever you want.

Nash: are you okay?

Me: I'm great. I have to go bye.

Nash: alright babe. I love you.

And with that I hung up. Yay. I have to wait and entire three weeks to see my boyfriend. Nash is honestly something else. I love that kid to death but he is just so stupid sometimes.

"Everything okay?" Kian asked as I returned to the living room.

"Yep. Just have to wait three weeks to see Nash now." I said letting a tear fall. Kian held me for a few moment before letting me go. "It'll be okay Jess. Three weeks will go by faster than you think" he said kissing my forehead. Me and kian sat watching Netflix when someone was at the door.

"I'll get it" I said getting up from the couch. I walked to the door and saw Andrea. She came in and gave me a big hug.

"Hey it been awhile since I've seen you guys! So that's why I decided to just stop by. If that's okay?" She said smiling and hugging kian.

"Yes, of course it is." Kian said smiling